The Start of an Ending II

Sunday (21/10/2017)
11pm
Hotel in Busan

Third Person POV

Blackpink members arrived at their hotel in Busan after performing at Busan One Festival.

They alight one by one from the van at the VIP parking of the hotel.

Lisa was the last person and as she wanted to alight the vehicle, a WGM staff approached her.

Jisoo, Jennie and Rosè stopped at the lobby entrance when they found out Lisa was not with them.

"Lisa?" Jisoo asked their manager oppa.

"She's with the WGM crew right now. You girls should go up first, I'll stay down here with Lisa." he explained to them.

"Ahh ne.. " all of them nodded understanding and entered the lobby, making their way towards the elevator.

"Ohh So-Hee unnie? What are you doing here?" Lisa asked the staff with a curious look on her face. She also spotted two other WGM camera crew with their cameras filming her.

"Lisa-ssi annyeonghaseyo. Sorry for the sudden approach but I'm here to deliver a mission. Here you go." the staff handed her a soft pink envelope.

"Ohh? Another mission? Wahh it's pink! You guys usually present a white envelope with the mission card in it. This is the first time I received a pink envelope. I bet this is a special mission right?" Lisa exclaimed with a confident look on her face.

She opens the envelope and took out the mission card. She flipped the mission card and read the first sentences. Her usual bright face with a wide smile turns into a serious gloomy look.

"Final... mission.....?" Lisa lift her head and look at the staffs in front of her.

------------------------------------------------------
To:

Lalisa Manoban

< FINAL MISSION >

Taelice final mission :
Present each other with the happiest day!

Date: 23 October 2017
Venue: Decided by couple
Time: Decided by couple

Goodluck!

From:
MBC We Got Married Family

-

-----------------------------------------------------

"Final mission... final mission....hmm.... " Lisa said repeatedly as she tried suppressing her emotions at the time.

"Is this real? Are we at the end already?" she asked the staff.

The staff only nodded with a smile on her face.

"Wahh.. Is it me or it's just the time flew by so fast..?" she said to herself trying distract from the overwhelming emotions.

"Thank you unnie for delivering this mission. You've worked hard today. Thank you!" Lisa thanked them and alight the vehicle.

"Sure Lisa-ssi. See you on Tuesday okay?" So-Hee said as she bowed thank you to her.

"Yes, see you! Have a good rest all of you!" she bowed non-stop until her manager oppa approached her.

"Are you done Lisa? You should have a rest, we got an early flight tomorrow to Seoul." he said to her after the WGM crew left.

"Yes Oppa. Let's go." she informed and both of them went into the lobby.

Black Room Interview

MC:
So Lisa-ssi, how do you feel after receiving the final mission card?

Lisa:
To be honest, I was speechless at first. I can't believe that we've arrived to the day where it is the ending of our relationship after several months being married to each other. After that, I felt overwhelmed.. It felt like tons of flashbacks going on and on inside my head.. Flashbacks to our moments together as a couple...

To be continued...

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

For those who haven't or never watched WGM, 'Black Room Interview' is where the idols involved in the show gets interviewed after every activities they've done with their partners. They usually expresses nice and funny thoughts or sometimes confesses things they wanted to confess regarding their partner. So for this 'Black Room Interview',  the idols will get interviewed individually.

Thank you for reading!

Please vote, comment and share!

🐯💜🐯💜🐯💜🐯💜🐯💜🐯💜