Off - Cam 5

Blackpink's Dorm, Mapo-gu
5.15pm

Lisa POV

Aigooo I'm so tired.

I hope they won't jump out on me.

I keyed in the password to our dorm because if I ring the bell, the girls might interrogate me through the intercom. And they won't let me in.. I got no time for that, I just want my bed.

*the sound of the door unlocked*

I opened the door and found Dalgom barking as soon as it sees me.

Chichoo unnie let Dalgom out of it's cage again, I thought as I rolled my eyes.

"Who is it Dalgom-ah?" Jisoo's voice was heard from the kitchen and her footsteps were clearly heading towards me.

"Oh?! Limario's here. I thought you're going back to the couple house?" she was surprised by the sight of me.

"Nahh. We won't film WGM this couple days since we have a schedule. Looks like I'm gonna stay here for the weekend." I explained to Jisoo unnie.

"Hey you guys! Lisa's back!" she shout towards the bedroom.

Jisoo picked Dalgom up and approached me.

"Let's see if Limario brought us something." Jisoo said to Dalgom.

"Aren't you going to greet me first?" I said to unnie with a tired look on my face.

Jisoo giggled and her eyes immediately fixed onto a large bag on my left hand. She reached for them instantly.

"Let me carry this for you." she said as she grab the bag from my hand.

I sat on our couch and rested my head on it.

"LISAA!!" Both Jennie and Rosè shout as soon as they saw me.

Rosè jumped and sat next to me and pulled me into her tight embrace.

"Yahh I missed you!" Rosè said as she was hugging me.

"It's only been 2 days..." I replied and pat her back lightly.

"Even so.. Rosè was scared sleeping alone without you so we've been sleeping together in one room." Jennie explained as she walked towards us and sat on the furry carpet on the floor.

Jisoo put down the bag and sat on the carpet as well.

"Yupp! Can you even imagine the three of us squashed in one bed like sardines?!" Jisoo agreed with Jennie.