Goodbye Taelice

"How do you say goodbye to someone who had you at hello?"

-Anonymous-

Hongdae Area, Mapo-gu
11.30 pm

In the car, Lisa and Taehyung are on their way to Blackpink's dorm.. sending off Lisa for the last time.

Just like the first meeting, Taehyung was with her on their way to Blackpink's dorm, making sure she's safely arrived.

Both of them staring out through the wet window. Rain water falls down the car window, forming thousands of droplets on them.

It was still raining in Mapo-gu compared to Sangdo-dong. But it was light shower in the area.

Silence and thoughts overpowered their current situation. It wasn't their intention to become that way, but the reality it is their final day together somehow still gave quite a shock to both of them.

Taehyung turned his gaze away and his eyes falls to Lisa.

He looked at her as if he will not be seeing her again for a long time.

Which is true though.

Lisa didn't realize he was staring at her as she was too deep in her thoughts.

Wanting her attention, he grabbed Lisa's hand softly. Interlocking their fingers together.

Lisa startled and looked down to her hands. Then, she turned her gaze to Taehyung.

Both of them staring at each other lovingly. Speaking their hearts through their eyes only.

"Manager-nim, drop us off few blocks from the dorm will you?" Taehyung said as his eyes were still on Lisa's. Lisa smiled bashfully.

"But Taehyung ah, it's raining.." the manager said.

"It's just a small rain, it's gonna end soon anyway. Lisa, you would be fine right?" he asked her.

"I'm fine with it. I love the rain!" she answered him.

"Sure, I'll drop you two once we get there." the manager answered.

"Thank you, manager-nim." both of them thanked him.

"But why?" Lisa asked in her gentle voice.

"Let's take a walk to your dorm. The last walk..." he explained.

Lisa nodded, agreed to his suggestion.

"We're here. Only four buildings away from Blackpink's building. And Lisa-ssi, I'll call your manager to take your stuff for you." the manager informed them.

"Thank you. We appreciate it, hyung." Taehyung thanked.

"Thank you, Oppa." Lisa thanked Taehyung's manager as well.

"Let's go Lisa." Taehyung said as he grabbed a blue umbrella in the back seat.

Both of them alight the van and got to the sidewalk. Taehyung held the umbrella for both of them.

It was already midnight and the street was almost empty from other presence of people.

They waved to the manager as he drives passes them.