Coffee Date

Friday
4:15pm
LB Coffee Roasters, Sinsa-dong.

Lisa POV

Today is our second meeting.

According to the schedule, both Tae oppa and myself have practice in the morning. So, we decided to film in the evening.

I'm already at the cafe and is waiting for him.

It was supposed to be at 4.30pm, but I decided to come early because Tae oppa was still having his practice for the fanmeeting next week.

This is a nice cafe. It's warm, vibrant and vintage at the same time. I think Tae Oppa would love this place because this is an artsy place to spend time in.

Also, I decided to wear clothes that aren't quite feminine.

I wore a Nonagon Tiger Skull leather jacket with a tight ivory sweater underneath, a black jeans and a pair of Classic Chuck Taylor's. I also wore a Tiffany & Co. key pendant, which was a gift from my fans in China.

I didn't forget to wear our couple ring either

I observed the ring on my finger.

Tae Oppa is very good at choosing the rings the other day. This is perfect.

I kept on admiring it.

"Miss, here's your order"

I got startled.

"Ahh thank you so much" I answered and smiled to the waiter.

"You're welcome, Miss" he replied and walked away.

I looked at my order on the table.

Patbingsoo ummm my favourite!
(Patbingsoo=shaved ice dessert with sweet toppings that may include chopped fruit, condensed milk, fruit syrup, and red beans.)

I grabbed a glass of drink near me,

This is mine! Blended ice choco vanilla topped with vanilla ice cream and cotton candy.

I don't know what drink Oppa would have, but I got him a Blended Vanilla Frappuccino.

I looked at the time in my phone, 4.30pm.

Hmm, he should be here by now, I thought while cupping my face with my right hand.

I don't want to take a sip yet because I might finish it before Oppa came.

I was still waiting for Oppa. So, I decided to play with my phone instead.

Then, suddenly a rose appeared infront of me.

I turned my head to look at the person that gave me the rose.

"Annyeong Lisa" he smiled at me.