Meeting the Family I

Third Person POV

20 minutes before meeting Lisa..

"Ohhh pleaseeuuu hyuuuungg!! Bring me with youuuu!!" Jungkook hugged Taehyung's leg while he was getting ready for his date.

"Damn it Jungkook! Let go of me! I'm already late!" he fixed his hair at the mirror in his room.

Taehyung was late because he overslept after the practice. He only gets an hour of nap.

"Where the hell are my socks??!!" Taehyung shouted and tried to get Jungkook off from hugging his legs.

Jungkook suddenly released him and grabbed something from under Taehyung's bed.

"I got your socks!" he ran out of Taehyung's bedroom.

"Kookie yahh give it back to me!" he chased after him.

Jungkook entered the living room and started running around, waving the socks above his head. Taehyung was chasing him from behind.

Namjoon and J-Hope were playing video games and didn't care whatever both of them were up to.

"Hyung! Help me catch this brat, I need to meet Lisa! I'm already late" Tae said while chasing.

"I'll give it back to you of you bring me with you! Hahahah!" Jungkook laughed.

I've had enough of this kids, Namjoon thought.

He paused the game and stood up.

Jungkook didn't notice that Namjoon was waiting in front of him, he was busy looking at Taehyung who was chasing him.

Namjoon caught Jungkook in his arms.

"Give me that! Thank you hyung!" Taehyung ran back into his room to grab his stuff.

"Hyung bring me along!" Jungkook shouted, still in Namjoon's arms.

It's 4.30pm and Taehyung walked out of his room.

He received a call from WGM PD.

He answered the call.

------------------------------------------------------

"Hello?"

"Yes! Really?!"

"Okay I'm already on my way. Thank you PD nim!"

------------------------------------------------------

He ended the call.

"Oh my God she's already waiting! Hyung I'll go first! Goodbye!" he rushed out after putting on his socks recklessly.

"Goodluck Alien! Have a nice date" J-Hope said.

"Hey you should buy her something because you're late!" Namjoon shouted so that Tae can hear him.

"OKAYY!" Taehyung answered.

"NOOO!! DON'T LET HIM GO HYUNG!" Jungkook still struggling.

After Namjoon heard the front door closed...

"Yahh! What are you doing?!" Namjoon hit Jungkook head lightly and released him.