Sweet Breakfast

Thursday

Hotel in Haeundae, Busan

7.00 am

It's a soothing morning in Busan.

Lisa woke up early at 6.30am to order breakfast for both of them from the hotel food service.

She ordered an 'American-style' breakfast which includes sausage, scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, baked beans and sweet tea.

But since they were in Busan, there are also snow crab meat on the plate as it is Busan specialty.

Lisa was then greeted by a lovely sunrise that appears behind the majestic sparkly sea the moment she opened the curtains to the balcony.

After the food arrived, Lisa prepared them neatly and placed them on the table outside at the balcony.

"Ahh the air is so fresh here in Busan. I love the morning smell of sea!" she said to herself as she faced the ocean and took a deep breath.

 I love the morning smell of sea!" she said to herself as she faced the ocean and took a deep breath

*(an actual sea view from a hotel at Haeundae, Busan)*

"Ooh I need to wake Tae oppa!" she suddenly remembered after enjoying the morning ocean breeze.

She went back inside the hotel and approached Taehyung's room which was next to hers.

She slightly opened the door and peeked inside.

It was dark but thankfully there's a little daylight coming from behind the curtains of the room.

Taehyung was still sleeping soundly with his body wrapped in the white blanket.

Hmm what should I do?

Aha! I know!

Lisa tip toed towards the curtains and opened them forcefully, letting in the bright morning sun lighten the room.

"Tae Oppa! Wakey wakey! It's breakfast time!" Lisa said joyfully while making her way to the side of his bed.

She knelt down to wake him.

Taehyung moved a little and opened his eyes slowly.

The first thing he saw was Lisa.

Facing him.

He smiled immediately seeing her.

"Good morning sunshine.. " he said in a sleepy tone.