A Night in Busan II

Thursday

Haeundae, Busan

9.05 pm

Lisa and Taehyung got hungry and went out for dinner.

Lisa didn't want to have hotel food so Taehyung agreed to take her to a seafood restaurant.

The PD suggested that both of them go for a grilled eels restaurant.

The restaurant located a few kilometers away from the hotel.

So, both of them took a taxi to their destination.

On it's way, the surrounding was quite remote and the roads were steep.

But not long after, they were greeted by a bright one-floor building, decorated with a classic wooden exterior and a brick pathway placed on the grass.

They could see tanks in front of the restaurant which were loaded with fresh eels.

Underneath the name of the restaurant, it says 'The Freshest Seafood in town!' and 'Best Grilled Eels in Busan!'.

"I can smell it already!" Taehyung got excited to have grilled eels.

"Let's go Oppa!" Lisa said to him and both of them entered the restaurant hand-in-hand.

The restaurant was brightly lit with yellow lights in the interior and large window panes replaced the walls of the restaurant which provide the customers with sea view while eating.

Green chairs and metal tables equipped with a traditional charcoal grill in the center were arranged closed to each other.

When both of them entered, there were already quite a number of people having their dinner in the restaurant.

Some recognized them and some are not.

"There's many people here. I was wondering, do you have a table for two? " Taehyung asked a staff who were at the cash register.

"Of course. We were told by your producer earlier this evening that you'll be filming here.  I'm the shop owner and let me show you to your table." the shop owner explained and showed them to their seats.

They became the center of attraction once they walked through the restaurant.

The owner brought them out of the restaurant towards the outer part of the restaurant.

Apparently, the restaurant was located just right by the beach.

Their tables and seats were placed on the white sand, facing the night sea and lighten up by star-shaped deco lights in the surroundings.

"Please have a seat." the shop owner gestured them towards their seats.

"Oppa you didn't planned this right?" Lisa looked at him while her hands were still in his.

"Well... Sorta." he giggled.

"I just told PD-nim that I wanted a romantic environment for dinner... But I'm quite impressed that they made this. This was just an idea of mine. Since the trip was only 2 days 1 night. So... " Taehyung explained as he pulled out the chair for Lisa ro seat.