Epilogue III

You guys might wanna play this as you're reading this chapter. ;-)

THIRD PERSON POV

Lisa hurriedly prepares the dining table and rushed immediately into her room right after receiving the call.

She took off her clothes and dressed into another outfit. She doesn't want to bother Taehyung with the smell of oil and burnt food on her clothes. That's what she thought at least.

She dressed into a white pair of short ripped jeans and a cute white cropped blouse. She let down her brown locks without any extension over her shoulders. She'd be putting hair extensions all this while for the camera, but this time is different. She wanted all of it to be natural with Taehyung.

She fixed her makeup a little bit in front of the mirror in the hallway and threw the clothes she wore previously into the washer

Ding dong

"He's here!" Lisa turned her head towards the door.

Unknowingly, her heart pounded like crazy at the thought of Taehyung.

She's obviously nervous about this meeting more than ever as there are no cameras or staffs or even scripts would be there to witness everything.

Things you do for love right?

She scanned the whole room to make sure everything's in place before opening the door.

That should do it!

She's centimeters away from the door, and her right hand was on the knob. She stopped for awhile... She lifts her left hand close to her chest. She could feel her heart pounded vigorously against her chest wall.

No one would ever understand how she's feeling at that exact moment.. Knowing that the person that she have been missing a lot was standing just in front of her - just one door away.

She felt overwhelmed, crying almost.. But she took a deep breath to calm down and formed a smile on her face. A smile that displays pure happiness.

She turned the knob and opened the door.

A figure stood in front of her. He wore a black bucket hat, a black trench coat, and underneath she could see an all-black casual outfit . Even though he wore a white facemask over the lower-half of his face, she would catch his eyes first. Those beautifully formed asymmetrical eyes of his always serves the softest gaze that she has ever seen. Which also becomes one of Taehyung's most attractive point of visual.

 Which also becomes one of Taehyung's most attractive point of visual