Off - Cam 6

Taehyung POV

So the PD told us to go back to our respective dorms instead of our couple house. Another filming will start around next week.

Looks like I'm going to spend the weekend with the members instead of Lisa.

I'm gonna miss her..

Ding ding dong, ding ding dong

I pressed the bell on the intercom.

"Who is it?" someone answered my ringing.

"It's me Tae." I showed my face towards the intercom.

"Ohh you're here." that person replied and the sound of the door unlocked is clearly heard.

It was Hoseok who answered me.

"Yahh you look tired. Here, let me carry those for you." Hoseok said as he helped me with my luggage.

"Everyone, TaeTae's back!" Hoseok shouted on his way to the living room.

"OH HEY TAE! How was your trip?" Namjoon told me. He was watching TV that time.

"HYUNG! TELL ME EVERYTHING!" Jungkook knelt on the couch and reach for my arm and grabbed it tight.

"Yahh the kid's probably tired. Let's sit first." Jin hyung gestured towards the empty seat beside him.

"Thanks hyung. Oh and here. Something sweet from Busan. We bought it and thought we should give you guys some too." I gave another large bag I carried to Hoseok hyung.

"Lisa also picked some souvenirs from the culture village we visited." I added as I pointed towards the bag.

"Sweet!" Hoseok said.

Jimin came out from his bedroom and startled upon my presence.

"Tae! When did you come?!" He rushed towards us and gave me a quick brotherly hug.

"Just now." I giggled as I said that.

"Where's Suga hyung?" I asked the rest.

"Probably in his studio. Nevermind him, he'll probably notice that you're here tomorrow." Namjoon hyung said playfully.

"Hyung. What did you guys did on the trip? How was Lisa? Is she fine? Where'd you guys stayed? Did y-"

Jungkook was attacking me with lots of questions. He'll probably be asking more about Lisa and not me.

"Yahh. Stop it. Give me a break." I cut him before he continued with another question. Then, I tilted my head backwards letting it rest on the head of the couch.

"Does the 2 hour ride tires much?" Jin exclaimed referring to the ride from Busan to Seoul.

"Or was it something else other than the ride itself?" Jimin said. He was being playful.

"You mean-?" Jungkook said and he covered his mouth pretending to be JUNGSHOOK.

"Yah Taehyung you're all grown up HAHAH" Hoseok pat me on my shoulder and the rest laughed together.

"HEYY WHAT YOU GUYS WERE THINKING OF?" I tried to stop them from imagining inappropriate things.

"I wouldn't do that on cam. Even off cam. Lisa is a nice girl and I won't let your dirty thoughts think so. NOW if you would excuse me, I need a shower." I rose immediately and dragged my luggage into the bedroom.

"Aww come on Tae, you know we were just playing with ya." Namjoon said to me.

"Wake me up for dinner.." I coolly exit the living room and shut the bedroom door.

I landed my body on the bed and my eyes were getting heavy.

I should shower first.. But this is super comfy..

I slept without taking a shower and woke up for dinner. Namjoon hyung woke me up since both of us were roommates.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

P

lease vote, share and comment!

I have a question for you guys.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

What is your favourite chapter in this book so far?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🐯💜🐯💜🐯💜🐯💜🐯💜🐯💜