A Trip Together II

Thursday

Hotel in Haeundae Busan

9am

Lisa and Taehyung dressed up casually for their outing.

Lisa wore a white t-shirt with horse print on it,  a bright sky blue skirt and a pair of classic white Chuck Taylor's.

Meanwhile, Taehyung wore a maroon button up silk shirt, a black jeans and a pair of black Timbs.

Both of them wore each other's gifts. Taehyung wore the green pendant Gucci necklace and Lisa wore the star-link bracelet.

"So where are we going first?" Taehyung asked Lisa who were sitting on the sofa in the living room of the hotel.

"I don't know. The staff won't tell us. It's a surprise I guess." Lisa said as she was checking her camera.

"Oppa did you brought your camera?" Lisa asked him.

"Yeah. It's in my bag." Taehyung answered her.

"Are you ready Lisa?" he asked her.

"Yup! Let's go!" she replied enthusiastically as she got up from the couch.

Both of them left their hotel room and started their first date in Busan.

In the car...

"Where are we going exactly? It's been almost a 30 minutes ride." Lisa wondered to herself and turned to Taehyung.

Taehyung just shrugged to her question.

"We're almost there. Just hang on." one of the WGM staff said to them. She was sitting beside the driver's seat.

A few minutes later, the car stopped.

Both of them stepped out of the car, in awe.

They were brought to a canola flower field in Gangseo-gu, Busan.

The flower field bloomed beautifully along Ganseo River. From the field, they can see Ganseo bridge clearly.

"Oppa! Oppa! This is the best! This is the best!" Lisa jumped joyfully and ran towards the flower field.

She ran with her arms spread open as she enjoys the breeze.

She went to the pathway through the flower field and twirl gracefully.

Taehyung saw how excited Lisa was.

I love it when she's so happy, he thought as he smiled widely.

He put his hands in his pocket and started walking towards her direction.

"Have you forgotten about me?" Taehyung jokingly said as he reached by her side.

"What? Uh. No I didn't. I was-"

"Just kidding Lisa. I'm glad you're happy." Taehyung said and took out his right hand from his pocket and patted her gently.