Taelice Last Day I

"Some hearts understand each other, even in silence."

-Anonymous-

Tuesday (23/10/2017)
6.15pm
Couple House

Third Person POV

Lisa and Taehyung planned to meet up at their house before heading to their next destination for that night.

Lisa arrived at the house before Taehyung did. Lisa was wearing a cute floral dress by Sratsis paired with a gold colored high heels.

Lisa unlocked the door to the house and entered. She slowly walked towards the living room. Her hands softly caressed the walls, in her head she thought to herself, "Till we meet again house...".

"Ohh what is this?" Lisa startled at a big picture framed on a wall above the couch.

"Our wedding picture... It's here.. " Lisa fixed her gaze on the masterpiece in front of her, framed beautifully on the wall.

"Well, at least we get to see it before we leave." Lisa said in slight cheerful tone.

She looked closely at the picture. She smiled to herself as she reminisced the day of the photoshoot.

Wow, I didn't realize I was so daring at the time. Putting our face closely to each other like that...

She sat on the couch and sighed.

"Wahhh I'm gonna miss this house.." she exclaimed and let out her soft smile as her eyes trailed around the house.

Every part of the house reminds her to the moments she had with Taehyung.

Then she looked down, her gaze fell on her right hand. Specifically, on her finger where her couple ring rested. She caressed the beautiful ring that reminds her of their first meeting.

*Clack*

The sound of the front door opens startled Lisa. She turned her head towards the entrance.

"Lisa?" Taehyung asked as he removed his shoes before entering.

"I'm here." she answered.

Taehyung walked towards the owner of the sweet voice.

"Hi there." he said to her after he spotted her waiting for him at the couch. He wore a black checkered shirt tucked in his black pants.

"Hi." she replied and gave him a smile.

"You look..... amazing." he pointed towards the dress she's wearing and his eyes looked at her from top to bottom.