Taelice Last Day II

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

-Dr Seuss-

Previously on Taelice Last Day...

"I hope those crazy kids doesn't show up." he said as he remembered their first meeting was invaded by a group of whackos aka the other members.

Lisa laughed at his remarks as she too remembered that moment.

"Well, I guess we have to go then!" someone shouted from the entrance at the back.

Lisa and Taehyung startled and turned their heads towards the voice.

It was Namjoon.... and the rest. All of them were there.

...

"You think you can get rid of us that easy? Lisa asked for us ya know?" Jin bragged and winked at Lisa.

Lisa shrugged her shoulder and said "They were here with us on the first day."

All of them rushed towards the couple.

"Lisa yah who did this? Your eyes are puffy." Jungkook pointed out after he saw her freshly cry face.

"Yahh why are you making her cry so hard on the last day? Don't worry, we'll spank him later at home!" J-Hope exclaimed and the rest nodded agreeing.

Taehyung squint his eyes and glared at each member.

"He's joking Tae ah." Namjoon said.

"Let's dance to make her happy again." Jimin suggested.

All of them looked at Jimin and clapped at his suggestion.

"Oooh nice! Let's go!" J-Hope shout and jumped on the stage.

The rest followed him.

"You're included buddy, let's go!" Jimin pulled Taehyung from his seat.

Lisa excitedly waiting for their performance and was clapping really fast like a smol kid.

The music starting and the boys dance to one of their new song from the recent comback, Go Go.

Putting aside the lyrics, this song shows the real fun personality that each member expresses. The choreography was both fun and cute and helped Lisa restore her bright smile as she watched the group dance happily and being their dork self.

The song finishes and Lisa cheered happily for them.

"Glad you love it Lisa." Namjoon said.

"Taehyung you worked hard, you can now return to her. " Jin said and all of them gestured towards Lisa and treat Taehyung like a prince as he walked away from the stage.

"We would like to give you a few words for both of you since this is the last day. So, starting from Hobi to give his." Namjoon gestured towards J-Hope who was standing at the far end on their right.

J-Hope nodded and cleared his throat.

"I want to say thank you Lisa for taking care of uri Taetae. You really made him the happiest person ever and probably took away my spot as the group's sunshine. Hope we see each other again." J-Hope said to the couple.