The Photoshoot III

As requested by Taehyung, the second photoshoot will be showing off the couple's sweet and lovely act in a house.

They moved to another part of the studio. It was decorated to give off a house atmosphere.

The interior was mostly white and also a sky blue backdrop on one side.

Lisa and Taehyung changed into a simple outfits for the second shoot. They wore matching white button ups and denim jeans.

Lisa had her hair tied up in a bun.

After coming out of the dressing room, both of them approached Mr Park.

"Oh you're done! Okay so for this shoot, we'll start off in the kitchen. I bet both of you have cooked for each other right?" Mr Park asked them.

"Ah yes. Oppa cooked for me before. The day I returned from Japan, he cooked for me when I was asleep." Lisa answered.

Taehyung smiled upon her answered, glad that she remembered that he had cooked for her before.

"Brilliant! So here's what you can do." he said to both of them.

Lisa and Taehyung listened attentively.

"Taehyung-ssi, you could pretend you were cooking something for your wife in the kitchen. And Lisa-ssi, you'll probably could come up with some appreciation act towards your husband while he's cooking. Right?" the photographer explained.

"I'll do my best, Mr Park!" Lisa replied with a wide smile.

"Excellent! Now both of you should get in place." he said as he gestured towards the set.

Taehyung and Lisa bowed and walked towards the set.

"You look cute with your hair up like that. Why haven't you did that when we're at the house?" Taehyung pouted over little things that Lisa do.

Lisa shyly smiled at his compliment.

"Then I'll put my hair up all the time." she exclaimed.

Taehyung grinned at her statement.

Both of them positioned themselves at the kitchen counter.

Taehyung was holding the cooking utensils, pretending to cook meanwhile Lisa cupped her face on the counter while watching him cooking.

"Ok good! Good! Give me more!" Mr Park complimented as he took their picture.

They act as usual until...

Lisa walked towards Taehyung and stood behind him. She took a deep breath.

She opens up her arms and wrapped them around Taehyung's waist.

She gave him a backhug!

Taehyung turned out of shock and smiled widely after. Lisa couldn't hide how excited she were and smiled as well. She tightens her hug.

"Oh excellent! Good work, Lisa-ssi!" he said to her.