Lunch for Her

August 31, 2017

TAELICE HOUSE

11 am

Taehyung POV

Okay so all ingredients I need is here.

I'm going to make a beef rice bowl for both of us.

I decided to cook today because Lisa is taking a rest right now. She just returned from Japan several hours ago after performing for the annual series summer concerts, A-Nation, in Japan yesterday.

She must've been so tired.

So, I wanted to make food for her so that she could regain her energy.

Alright I better get started. The rice is cooked. I need to cut these onions.

I cut the onions in large pieces and throw them in the pot filled with water for boiling. Cut some green chillies and put them in there too. Next, I sliced the beef thinly and put them in the pot as well after the water has boiled.

All I need to do now is wait.

I hope she's still sleeping.

I tiptoed towards our bedroom. I opened the door slightly to check on her.

Okay, my little angel was still sleeping.

I closed the door slowly and went back to the kitchen.

I scooped out the rice and put it in both bowls. After the beef is boiled, I strained them and placed it nicely on top of the rice. I finished it off by adding a raw egg, sprinkled some chilli pepper and top them off with spring onion.

My beef rice bowl has completed!

Now I need to wake her up for lunch.

I placed them on the table near the sofa. Then, I made my way to the bedroom.

I opened the door slowly, making sure she is not up yet.

Lisa was sleeping soundly and hugged TaeTae (Lisa's Rilakkuma plush). She snuggled inside the purple blanket comfortably like a baby.

I sat down on the floor and faced her.

"Lisa yah." I called out her name.

There were no response.

"Sweetie, wake up." I placed my hand on her shoulder and try to wake her.

"Sweetie, I made lunch for both of us." I shook her body gently.

Lisa woke up by the gentle touch.

"Oppa.. What time is it now?" she asked me in a sleepy tone. Cute.

"It's 11.30. You should get up. I bet you're hungry." I told her as I try to get her to sit up.

Lisa sat up and faced towards me.

I knelt in front of her while holding her hand still.