First Meeting III

Third Person POV

Aishh I don't like this! How do I escape from this embarassing situation?!, Taehyung thought to himself. 

He kept on fixing his beret and licked the side of his lips. 

He saw her. Her eyes still wanders around the hall and ends up looking at the ground. Then he realized... 

Aishh you're so stupid Taehyung-ah! Where's my manners? I should invite her to sit!

"Uhh... Lisa-ssi. Why don't you come here and have a seat?" he gestured towards the seat beside him.

Well I thought he'll never asked, Lisa thought.

"Sure sunbaenim." she smiled and made her way towards him, climbing the stairs.

When she arrived, both of them sat down.

Taehyung's heart beat faster because she was beside him. No words there after.

Taehyung realized that the hall was cold, and she wore a black denim shorts. 

She's probably cold. 

Taehyung reached for his bag at the seat on his right. He took out a small purple blanket from it. The one that he often use whenever he's resting in the car.

"Here, use this." Taehyung said as he put the blanket nicely on her exposed lap.

"Thank you sunbaenim. It's cute. It has little tiger cartoons." she said as she pointed at the cartoon on the blanket.

OMG how can she be so adorable, Taehyung thought. 

"Yeah. I liked tiger." he added.

"Me too. I often draw a tiger beside my signature. But the fans always mistaken it for a cat. Probably because I didn't draw the stripes." she pouted.