The Photoshoot IV (Last)

Lisa and Taehyung were getting dressed for the next concept.

Lisa requested for an outdoor photoshoot surrounded by nature, so the photographer informed that they will be placed to a new photoshoot location.

So for this concept, Lisa wore a tea-length, 3/4 sleeved dress with chantilly lace details around it. Meanwhile, Tae wore a velvet blue tux with slight satin-like appearance.

Both of them stepped out of the studio building and went into their van. They will be going to another photoshoot location which would suit Lisa's preference.

Both of them sat side by side while enjoying the ride.

"Don't forget to wear your coat when we get there." Taehyung reached out to Lisa's long padded black Nike coat from the seat behind them and gave it to Lisa. The weather was slightly cold even though it was sunny out. It's due to the season change.

"Ne oppa. You should wear one too. It's cold out." Lisa took care of her husband as well.

"Of course my love." he smiled playfully to Lisa and she giggled at his expression.

They reached the photoshoot location after a 20 minutes ride. It was a large park in Seoul and the other photoshoot crews were already there.

Taehyung quickly exits the van and ran to Lisa's side. He opened the door for her, making sure she did not fall because of her high heels when alighting the van.

Taehyung offered his hands to her as she alight the van and fixed her coat.

"Thank you oppa!" Lisa thanked him with a wide smile on her face after he helped her with her coat.

"Well well well! What a lovely couple!" someone shouted from another van behind them.

It was Jin......

and the rest.

Taehyung and Lisa turned towards the boy's direction with a surprised face.

"What-? How did- ? Why are you here?" Taehyung asked them with a dumbfounded expression as they walked towards both of them.

"Ayee you look good Tae!" All of them gave a brotherly hug to Taehyung. Lisa was standing a bit further from them.

"First, don't get mad. Jungkook wanted to see both of you so bad and he somehow had a way to convince us to come." Namjoon explained.

"And that is..?" Taehyung was further asking.

"Let's take a family photo. I want to remember this precious moment with my favourite hyung and his pretty wife on this unforgettable day." Jungkook answered with a grinning face. He turned to Lisa and gave her a cute wave.

Taehyung gave him a suspicious look.

Is this kid for real? Taehyung thought.

"Yahh I know you're jealous but you're being too obvious now Taehyung ah." Suga suddenly voiced out after reading Taehyung's face expression.

"Hey there's nothing to worry about. She's all yours anyway." J-Hope giggled.

"Lisa yahh! You look gorgeous! I can't be anymore proud." Jin complimented Lisa, ignoring the rest of the members with their bickering. All eyes turned towards her as they remembered that she was there.