First Meeting II

Lisa POV

I pushed open the door slightly.
It was quite dark but thankfully, the light from screen helped me walk towards the stage.

Once I'm on the stage, the lights of the hall was on one by one from the front to the back. And there, I saw him.

Holy shit! 

It's one of the member from THE group BTS. BTS Taehyung. Sunbaenim to be exact.

Third Person POV

Lisa and Taehyung made eye contact. They were still quite surprised that none of them dare to speak first.

"Uhh.. An- anyeonghaseyo, I'm - Blackpink Lisa. Nice to meet you." Lisa breaks the silence first and bowed towards the man. The man who was picked to be her husband.

Taehyung was in awe, his mouth was open the whole time since she made her presence. He was not believing what's in front of him at the moment. He cursed in his mind, making sure he's not dreaming. When Lisa spoke, he realized it wasn't. He blinked several times, snapping his thought back to reality.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo! I'm V. I mean Taehyung. Kim Taehyung from BTS!" he said to her, abruptly rose from his seat to give her a bow.

Slowly, awkwardness started invading. Invading the scene. Invading their minds. They just stood at their own place, not knowing how to act next.

Lisa was looking around the hall with eyes that are lost, taking a deep breath puffing her cheeks causing her pink lips to pout.

Taehyung noticed and he thought,

Cute.

He observed her. From her bright orange hair which flows perfectly down her shoulder, moving to her petite body, the clothes she wore hugs her body perfectly, her small waist that forms a perfect hourglass figure, and her super long legs which probably can beat his own height.

Then he looked away, embarrassed when she realized he was staring at her.