PROLOGUE

THE DESCENDANTS

South Korea is always known for its innovative cosmetics, aesthetic fashion sense, cultural dishes and especially for its popular music genre known as Gayo or K-Pop.

But as you dig deeper into the country, you will soon find some of the darkest secrets every local conceals that will leave you hanging with questions which you would die to find out answers.

Though SK may be the largest influencers in the world, they also have the biggest, baddest mafia lords which everybody feared the most.

They hide in such normal places which makes them so difficult to be spot out, then go incognito by dressing up as normal citizens everytime they walk out of their residence.

People dared not to address them by their OG name, so they simply titled them with an easy abbreviation instead; A.W.

But in general, the world's infamous and powerful gang formed by fourteen South Korean thugs are known as, Alpha Wolves.

They called themselves Alpha Wolves as they live and fight together like loyal packs, possess abnormal intelligence and are normally active during the hours of darkness.

There were two sub-unit groups in the gang which divides the members accordingly. The male group was known as EXO while the female group was called RV.

Only after having their notorious symbol inked into their wrists was the time where they are worthy enough to call themselves an Alpha Wolf, or in other words, to be officially part of the organisation.

Previously, over a decade ago, a local orphanage was violently ransacked by a Wolf and three young victims were abducted, tortured and raised to be the future generation of Alpha Wolves, or also known as,The Descendants

The Descendants.

Namjoon, Jaebum and Jennie were only kids, and the first thing their Ancestors did to them when they were brought back to their hideout, they were taught to hold real guns.

They were also forced to get the tattoo of their official symbol and puncture multiple piercings into their soft bodies, significantly increasing their level of rebellion.

The gang has two hideouts. One, a typical mansion to act as if they were ordinary people living in an ordinary home.

Two, the area right under the mansion, or better known as the underground hideout. It was an ancient, enormous warehouse to store all various weaponry they owned, and most importantly, a place to assemble and plot attacks.

The underground hideout was exactly like another mansion built under their publicly displayed one. No doubts regarding space between both hideouts are held as the one underneath was definitely larger.

Four years later, a tragedy had occurred beyond the walls of the mansion, causing a huge impact for the whole gang. It started off with the three children staying at home as Suho suggested that they were too young to participate in a major tradegame.

While the kids were having their independant trainings in the underground hideout, all the older wolves, or The Ancestors, went to zone against Tokyo's Red Skulls, which was their biggest rival for almost a century.

But little did they knew, their game was long discovered by the police force (Korean National Police Agency) and as both gangs stepped foot onto the battlefield without knowing anything, the executors hiding went for their heads immediately.

When the kids heard the news, Namjoon planned to do something crazy.

As they were sleeping their first night without their family in the large mansion, Namjoon got up from his bunk and stole a number of dollar stacks which his hyungs and noonas left for them, dumping into his backpack.

Then, he proceed to the underground, softly dialing the 15-digit password, and unlocking the giant iron door using the rusty key from the hidden cabinet.

It was Namjoon's first time going into the enormous underground alone, but he knew he didn't have time to hesitate so he ran, taking guns from racks and knives on the walls.

Before leaving, he also left a note for Jennie and Jaebum in their bedroom.

dear hyung and jennie,

i think it is best for us to split up and flee to different areas because you both aren't considerate enough to read the newspapers saying about the three of us; the missing orphans.

people are tracking us down and they will eventually end up at our doorstop. i know i am being selfish, running away without telling you both. i just wanted to avoid capture, sorry.

i will forever still be a part of Alpha Wolves and the tattoo will stay in my wrist until i die. i know this sounds crazy but i am going to form my own gang, and when i find my own members, they will be considered to be a part of The Descendants and will be getting the tattoo as well.

p.s - i changed the password for the underground hideout entry, and even though you hack through it, you will still need the key to enter and its in my pocket now. if you're wondering why i took the key, it was for fun. heheh

love,
Namjoon. <3

Jaebum and Jennie were shocked, obviously mad. Due to this situation, they'd changed from soft and kind to cold and dark.

They started to know what's the real meaning hate and anger after Namjoon had betrayed them. They wanted revenge on him, even though he's their unbiological brother.

Since the underground was locked, they began to have their gun trainings in their rooms instead. Noise cannot be heard throughout the mansion because the every wall was sound-proof.

Life had became even tougher and harder for the two, and they felt that the only way to make things easier was to expand their gang.

Since Namjoon was going to form a gang, why dont we?

After a few months, Jaebum and Jennie finally found the members they needed. Jaebum was the leader of the gang he created called Got7 while Jennie was the leader of her girl-gang known as BlackPink. And together, both the sub-unit gang groups rise as The Descendants of the Alpha Wolves.

It's hard to believe how three innocent children could turn out to be such monstrous people in the end. This shows that devils are not born; they are made.

if you have reached till the end of this part, i would like to thank you for giving a chance to this book much appreciated, and i hope you will support this story until it ends.