Bullet XLIV

idk why but i feel like shipping some oreo milkshakes to you all rn

"Focus on your target, asshole!"

His boots squeaked when he dashed to the other end of the roof. "Shit, sorry."

Yuto pushed the tip of the bazooka through the ceiling drain, smiling devilishly. "Sayonara, Hiroki Kazama."

Sayonara* - goodbye

His fingers grazed on the slippery black trigger, taking time to push it backwards. "Faster, you potato! Let's just end all this mess already!" Dora hissed.

❝ That's when I popped into the story!❞

Yuto felt a sudden solid object pressing the back of his head. Working as a mafia since he was born, the Japanese man already knew what that object is.

"Place your bazoo down." Yuto obeyed dropped the gun. At the corner of his eye, he saw Dora staring up with her lips parted.

Dora wasn't shock at the fact where her cousin's life is at stake. It was the symbol which she saw on the man's wrist.

"Lucky for you, you only have one leader. If he founds out one of his comrades are trying to assassinate him, you're just gonna get a good kick on the ass." The masked man snickered.

"Jeon Jungkook." Yuto muttered lowly. "Interfering with gangs other than your A.W. Protectors can be offensive."

"Why are you trying to kill your ugly boss?" He questioned, thrusting the gun harder on his neck.

"It's none of your fucking business god dammit." Yuto cursed.

Jungkook smirked, craving to push the limits more, curious of what the Japanese is capable of doing.

"Do you remember your ex-colleague, Yuta Nakamoto? Heard he was the lowest of the lowest in the Red Skulls. After joining the A.W.P, Osaka Boy became a rising star."

"I said shut it, J---"

Yuto's eyes widened in pure confusion. He, who was squatting down looked up at the wolf standing before him. Even Dora was frowning at Jungkook's unexpected action.

Jungkook is an Alpha Wolf. Handpicked by Leader Namjoon. Born and raised in South Korea. Has many raw talents and unique abilities. Envied by many of his allies and rivals.

If that's what he is, then why in the world is he holding out a hand to his enemy, which was a member of Tokyo's Red Skulls?

"Hey Yuto..." He began. "Do you remember the fact our Ancestors were once close partners who proudly called themselves as each other's best buddies? Or the fact they frequently crashed into each other's territories for Saturday sleepovers?"

"Do you remember how other gangs envied their friendship? Heard they even made a ship name them. Were we called the Alpha Skulls? Or Red Alphas? Wait, or was it Red Wolves? Hahah,"

Dora clawed on the ground, frowning. "We promised each other to never bring up the past."

"It makes us," She pointed at herself. "Look pathetic."

"Stop acting like you have the tendency to make a difference. We're monster rivals now, that's just the way it is. And you can't change it---"

"Oh watch me flip things upside down, noodle brain." Jungkook shot back.