Bullet XL

play audio^ :(

🐺💀

Everyone in the field froze. Their eyes big and mouths open. The grenades had exploded an Alpha Wolf's body---Jeon Jungkook's body.

Lisa's eyes were filled with tears in less than a second. She clenched her teeth and started breathing rapidly. She looked beside her and saw her dead boyfriend's bloody sword. Lisa picked it up. And ran.

All the police, soldiers, and mafias who were in a verge of dying used their remaining life energy to push themselves up from the grass to charge at Japan, for one last time.

Lisa was in the middle of the giant army of Wolves. She was running, crying and screaming. She jumped and lifted the samurai with both hands and stabbed Leo in the throat. Blood began gushing out from the deep wound when Lisa pulled out the sword. She went to killed more in frustration, painful tears continuously streaming down from her face.

"This pack is a loving family," Mark gripped on Natsuki's collar. "Mess with one wolf, and the rest of us will destroy you." Mark sliced his head off with the fencing sword.

They all began fighting again, but with more energy as anger was radiating out from their bodies---just because an Alpha Wolf was killed.

Ryujin---a member from a newly formed gang ITZY, flung two daggers at Ayase and Zu, stabbing them right on the necks. She began throwing more knives---in result of killing tons bodyguards and skulls around her while staring fiercely with her piercing eyes.

Okado, who was lying on the ground opened his eyes and immediately spot a distracted target. He laughed and raised a gun. "Goodbye, Manoban." Then pulled the trigger.

"Lisa!" An NCT member shouted and sprinted towards the busy woman, taking the bullet Okado released. Lisa turned around and saw her ex-boyfriend lying on the grass and coughing out blood. "C-Chittaphon---" Lisa stammered, her teary eyes big and vibrating. She placed a hand at the back of his head and connected their foreheads together.

"Hey.. hey! Listen to me, you better don't die! You can endure this you're strong, Chittaphon, you're---"

Ten smiled weakly before his eyes fluttered shut.

No..

Lisa looked up at the Japanese man, her eyes screaming in infuriation. "Planning to kill all my loved ones now, aren't you?" She stormed towards him. During that moment of time, Okado knew he fucked-up.

Lisa used all her might and kicked his face, breaking his nose. The guy groaned and fell back down, grabbing his poor nose.

"Now it's time to kill this love your filthy skulls treasured the most." Lisa raised a sword above the Japanese man's body. "Does your exploded boyfriend even love you in the first place?" Okado smirked lazily on the grass.

"Watch your mouth, fuckface. I am an Alpha Wolf." Lisa growled, forcing Jungkook's sword into Okado's chest, cutting open his heart.

Lisa never knew she had a smile similar to Pennywise's until that day onwards.

🐺💀

Whilst Yuta was so thrilled to meet his ex-friends. "Miura, Kamiki!" He called out the nearest skulls.

Raiden and Hiro spun towards his direction and smirked. "Ah, it's the gay fag!" Hiro cried happily. "How's life in Ant Sea Tea?" Raiden asked.