Bullet VII

"Ready.. Set.."

"...Fight." Rose breathed.

Lisa pulled the trigger, hitting the forehead of the man near the wall. She repeated her action to every other men in the tunnel, killing exactly ten mafias.

"That's insane." Yugyeom paused his shooting to compliment. "But that doesn't make you any better than me!"

Lisa snickered at him before shouting, "Choo, I shot ten in a minute! What about you?"

"Seven!" *bang* "Eight!" *bang* *bang* *bang* "Ten! Woohoo!" Jisoo exclaimed with one eye close, as she was continuously aiming at other men.

Rose skillfully walked backwards, sheltering behind Jisoo's bike to load even more powerful ammos. And from there she starts to shoot continuously, laughing like a maniac.

Dozens of men screamed and dropped to the ground, their blood diffusing all across the water. Neither the A.F. or Lisa were shot, proving of how abnormal the strength each Wolf possesses.

"Choo, cover me!" Youngjae ordered and jumped on his bike.

"What are you gonna do?!" Jisoo screamed.

The engine of his motor bike roared loudly. Yugyeom flexed his wrists on both handle bars, "Time to shine!"

Jisoo pulled two fresh guns out of her boots and began to cover the man who drove at full speed towards their enemies.

The men shot non-stop on Brownie's bike, but all their bullets failed penetrate both the tyres and the titanium material. "She's bulletproof," Yugyeom clarified. "So am I."

He drove extremely close to the men, forcing them to back off. Yugyeom then made a U-turn to grab their box of bazookas and the envelope. "Why y'all staring like that?"

A man brave enough to reply said, "W-We ran out of bullets."

Yugyeom paused before snickering loudly. "Not my problem you guys lost but... good game. Hehe."

Rose and Lisa cheered as he rode back to them, but unfortunately, his bike ran out of fuel. The poor engine coughed embarassingly before she died. "Crap.." He got off and broke into a sprint.

*bang*

The man in the mask shot Yugyeom on the stomach.

Jisoo gripped her hair. "You stupid, stupid boy! Didn't you fill up the tank before leaving?!"

Yugyeom threw the envelope horizontally to Rose dropped their box on the floor. "You're heavy and useless for now!"

"Damn it. Go forth, go forth! Save that bastard of ours!" Youngjae commanded.

He and Lisa ran as fast as they could, pulling out the mini Thai bombs.

*KABOOM*

The explosion had sent them flying. "My fucking bike!" Yugyeom screamed.

Meanwhile

"Goodbye, Mike..."

"No more..." Eleven raised her right arm at the Demogorgon, blood started to flow out from her nose, as she yell.

*beep* *beep* *beep* *Beep* *BeEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*