Bullet IX

"I heard that Lisa's going to a... friend's house." Mark walked in and frowned. "Is that real?"

"Mhm," Bambam stuffed more popcorn into his mouth. "She wanted to pay a visit to her friend 'cause he sick."

Mark scoffed, "Does Jaebum even allow that?"

The Alpha Wolves were in their personal theatre watching an opera. Most of them didn't bother looking at the screen, some of them were even sleeping.

The only ones who who seemed to enjoy the play were probably Jackson and Rose.

"Guys, Jisoo's fucking drooling on my face," Jinyoung's eyes widen, as he slowly started at the snoring girl beside her.

Lisa's Point of View

I am currently wearing my nerd disguise and waiting for Jeon's housemate, Jin.

A car stopped in front of the bus stop and the window winded down. A man in shades waved from inside. "Yo. It's Jin!"

His face looked really familiar. His name too...

 His name too

But whatever.

"Hey Jin, you must be Jeon's housemate, right?" I got in the car and shook his hand.

"Yes, I am!" He said happily and started driving.

Jeon's house

Jin pressed the passcode and the door automatically opened. Men's houses were usually messy and gross, but this one is somehow seemed... cozy and aesthetic.

"Just go anywhere you want, except for the doors which are painted red." He said, giving me an uncertain look which made me feel a little uncomfortable. But I decided to shrugged it off.

I strolled along the hallways before my eyes landed on a door painted red. A red room.

I looked around to find no one around. No CCTVs, no spy cameras, no humans whatsoever.

Hehe.

But before I could reach for the doorknob, someone behind me cleared his throat.

"Honey, don't you know curosity kills the cat?"

I slowly turned around, and saw a tall man staring down at me with a fierce glare.