Bullet II

i'm kinda excited for this book ! hope it doesn't flop lmao

The next day, five in the morning, Jinyoung went to attend a conference with NCT and SNSD regarding the upgarding of better communication devices he and Jennie had recently invented.

In the SK mafia ranking system, the most dominant gang is always Alpha Wolves, whilst the closest ones below them were NCT and SNSD, followed by many more decent ones.

Due of the current absence of Park Jinyoung, Mark had to replace him for this morning's meeting. It was originally supposed to be Jackson carrying out the meeting, but the man had spent all night carefully creating a brand-new student identity for Lisa, so no one would suspect her as Pranpriya Manoban in school.

Mark dumped a giant book in front Bambam and Lisa, along with a few stacks of dusty papers. He pushed up his reading glasses, "Time for Tuan's history lessons."

Mark, "Alpha Wolves was first formed by two highschool students named Kim Jun-Myeon and Bae Joo-Hyun, who soon named themselves Suho and Irene

Mark, "Alpha Wolves was first formed by two highschool students named Kim Jun-Myeon and Bae Joo-Hyun, who soon named themselves Suho and Irene."

"They were classified into two groups: EXO and RV. The first few members to join the gang were Sehun and Yerim. Sehun was Irene's Geography seatmate. Yerim was Suho's half-sister. Their very first chaos which brought them fame all over Asia was the bombing of Sunhwa Arts School, their own school,"

Bambam had fallen asleep.

"A year later, three computer students from SUNY Korea joined the four-member group. Their names were Shon Seung-Wan, Kim Jong-Dae and Byun Baek-Hyun. And together they created their first virus "BJS", wrecking numerous bank accounts,"

Bambam started snoring.

"Hundreds of teens began signing up for this mysterious, badass organisation. Most of them only wanted the money and fame, a lot were gangsters wanna-be, but some had the potential. And they were the only lucky ones to be chosen in,"

Bambam began drooling.

"After enrolling ten talented teens, each having their unique roles, Suho and Irene closed off all registrations. Including both leaders, Sehun and Yerim, they were now fourteen official members."

Mark got up and smacked Bambam's head. "Now, we shall head to the next topic: The Descendants."

Bambam wiped his drool and stared blankly at Lisa. "What just happened? Did you hit me?"

"The Descendants of the Alpha Wolves were divided into three sub-units called Blackpink, Got7," Mark paused. "And BTS."