Bullet XX

Happy Birthday Kim Namjoon🎉 We love you so much !!

"We're home now!" A man yelled, and pulled Lisa and Bambam out of the car harshly. "Get up, now."

"Yah Hobi, don't be so rough with them, they're are part of our family now." Namjoon said.

"Whatever. Jeon, take the woman." Hoseok rolled his eyes, before shoving Lisa towards Jungkook.

Lisa's eyes drifted to the person walking closer to her. He grabbed her arms and continued to walk her into their large mansion which she went before.

Namjoon slammed the main door shut as everyone were inside the house already. Since the lights were turned on, Lisa was able to recognize some of the BTS members as she saw them before when visiting the sick Jungkook.

"Listen up, you both will be working for us now. It's just the same as how you work for Blackpink and Got7, except that you're under the name BTS right now."

"Take off your masks." Namjoon ordered but only Bambam listened, pulling off his bandana, and glared at Namjoon as he went closer to Lisa. "Don't you dare touch my sister."

"And I said, take off your mask." He growled lowly at Lisa who only stared at him with a resting face.

"Show us your face, Pranpriya. What's so hard about that? After all, we already know how you looked like." Jin asked, glaring at her angrily.

"And we will kill him if you don't." Hoseok aimed a gun at Bambam.

"The actual hell?! Threatening to kill my brother just because I didn't want to show you my face? Respect my decisions, you shithead! I have human rights too!" Lisa yelled at Hoseok.

"5 seconds." He replied.

"C'mon I-"

"4."

"I said stop! You being so-"

"3."

"Wait are you for real-"

"2."

"Lisa! Shut up, and fucking save me!" Bambam yelled at her.

Lisa sighed. "Geez fine! Impatient bitches." She muttered before pulling off her mask.

Shocked gasps heard around the room as she looked at everyone.

"Oh damn, that's one hot mafia." Taehyung said, mouth wide-open.

"Whoa, I didn't know Pranpriya would be this hot in person." Jimin said and shooked his head as he continued to stare at the godness in front of him.

"She's gonna be mine soon, definately." Yoongi said.

"No I'm gonna make her-"

"I called it dibs." Yoongi cuts Jin off, and Lisa rolled her eyes before fiddling out her nerd glasses from her pocket, putting it on before turning around.

"Oh dang hun you look even hotter in those glasses- wait what? I've seen your face before!"

"Hey isn't that Lisa?!" Jin exclaimed.

"No that's not Lisa! She---" Jungkook paused as his eyes drifted to her left wrist.

He held Lisa's wrist tightly and stared at what she was wearing. "Where did you get this bracelet from?! It doesn't belong to you!"

"Jungkook I- " Lisa said, reaching out for him.

"Don't touch me! I have a girlfriend!" Jungkook swatted her hand away.