Bullet XXV

this bullet is dedicated to my puppy Pebbles! she's in the media above^^

It was just another typical day at school for Lisa and Jeon. Usually when they walked into the hallways, students would usually roll their eyes and start to gossip, but instead, they were whispering and a most of them looked... frightened.

The majority of the students were holding newspapers while the rest were reading something from their phones.

The maknaes walked along the hallways and stared at everybody who looked sickeningly pale. Finally they had spotted their small group of friends---Dahyun, Tzuyu and Minho.

"Wassup Lisa and Jeon, have you heard the news already?" Minho asked, and Jungkook and Lisa looked at each other confusingly. "What news?"

"It's the Alpha Wolves and Red Skulls, they said that they have returned."

Lisa and Jeon eyes widen and their faces had turned pale, like the other students. "W-what?"

Tzuyu showed them the newspaper which the cover page was a picture of two men shaking hands in a dark alley.

"Isn't that RM and HK yesterday in the Penguin Alley?" Lisa whispered, glaring at Jeon.

BREAKING NEWS

IS THE TRADEGAME WAR II HAPPENING?

SEOUL, Sunday, 13th May---  Two men were found in Penguin Alley shaking hands- from what it looks like, they were agreeing on something important despite on the multiple bodyguards behind a person's back.

It was not such a big deal until a detective named Han DooJoon had the initiative to analyze the men's face, which happened to be the infamous Hiroki Kazama from R.S, and Kim Namjoon from A.W.

More than a decade ago, the former leaders of the two mafia gangs Kim Junmyeon and Takashi Kazama, also known as 'The Ancestors' where also found like this- shaking hands on an agreement which happened to be agreeing on a famous gangster game known a "TradeGame".

But the question now is that will The Second Tradegame War be happening? But for now, by The Descendants of both gangs?

"Excuse me for a moment." Jungkook puts down the newspaper before speed walking away, with Lisa following beside him.

They went to a quiet place for Jungkook to dial Namjoon's number.

"Namjoon, we---"

"Yes, I know, the news is out. Right now, I need you and Lisa to come home now. The police are coming to your university to find if there is any suspicious person,"

"As you walk out to the parking lot, you will see a white tinted Audi at the first row. That's Jin. Get on it. *beep*"

Jungkook put his phone inside the pocket before grabbing Lisa's hand. "Let's go."

   ≠

Namjoon's Mansion

All the BTS members were sitting on the couch, listening to Red Skulls' conversation through the tiny chip on Hiroki's ring using a large speaker.

"Great Leader, have you read today's newspaper, we were caught."

"I know, Minatozaki, but the news isn't going to affect us, we're hiding in an underground room, they won't find us."

"Geez, it's only been a day and I'm already missing Tokyo." Another voice said, complaining.

"They're all in Korea right now." Jimin muttered.

"So, what's the plan, Great Leader?"

Hiroki chuckled before speaking, "For the past five years, we've been working on our biggest and most powerful nuclear bomb, and the reason why I wanted us to make it was to specially use it to our dear Alpha Wolves."

Namjoon's eyebrows creased as he leaned closer towards the speaker. 

"Great Leader, we have a lot of powerful bombs, which one do you mean, to be exact?"

"The RDS-220 hydrogen bomb."

Everyone's eyes widen, and a loud gasp was heard from Lisa.

"B-but Great Leader! RDS-220 can be powerful enough to whip the whole country away!"

Hiroki sighed emotionally. "Yuto, my plan isn't just to destroy Alpha Wolves, it is to also destroy the whole Korea."

They were all shocked, to the point that they can't even move. "We're doomed."  Taehyung said, eyes widening in fear. "We're so doomed."

"Namjoon... what now?" Lisa asked, and he shook his head. "I don't know. But there's one thing we need to do immediately,"

Everyone turned to look at Namjoon, curious of what he was going to say.

"We all need to gather together. The Blackpink, Got7 and BTS--- the three sub-unit gangs need to reunite with one another,"

"If we join together, we could be as powerful as our Ancestors. Because after all, we are all under one gang. We are a family. We are Alpha Wolves."

"But Namjoon, we've been rivals with the Blackpink and Got7 for our whole entire existences. You can't just expect them to forgive us that easily before collabing together." Jungkook responded, and Taehyung nodded,

"I agree with Jeon. You have done terrible things to them, Namjoon. You stole their underground key and took two of their members," He explained, looking at Lisa and Bambam apologetically.

"You need to earn their forgiveness if you want them to cooperate with us. Always remember that family always comes first."

Namjoon sighed. After all, Taehyung was right. It was finally time to apologise after 10 years.