Bullet XXII

in this story, lisa and kook treat each other more like best friends, they fight like married couples and insult each other like best friends.

i think its kinda cute when couples act like best friends ya know

"This is Team Charlie calling from South. Is everyone alright?"

"This is Wang from Team Alpha, Rose and I have reached the city and now we are buying some local foods from a night market."

"This is Sunshines from Team Bravo. Peaches is talking to the hotel receptionists while I'm looking after our belongings. Nobody had suspected us lately, the security guards greeted us when we walked into the hotel."

"Brownies from Team Delta. Everything's fine, I'm currently in a cat cafe sipping tea and munching on brownies."

"I see that everything seems okay for now. Tomorrow at breaking dawn, I will call you all again and we'll start to move further. Out." Jisoo stated, switching off her chip.

She and Mark had already travelled a hundred kilometres and now they are in a hotel chilling.

"Yah SooSoo! Can you be quick?! The movie's starting!" Mark huffed in a fustrating tone. Jisoo sighed and flopped onto his bed. "What movie is it?"

"The Nun." Mark replied.

"The Nun?! How did you download it from illegal websites when it only came out a few weeks ago?" Jisoo asked curiously, and picked up her ramen Mark made for her with the chopsticks.

"Well, just now I went to a nearby cinema and stole their data while you were looking at some clothes and shit---look! I even stole Crazy Rich Asians, The Predator, and Alpha!" Mark exclaimed happily and turned to look at Jisoo. "Yah, be proud of me."

"Yeah yeah, I'm really proud of you, Markiepooh." Jisoo rolled her eyes.

Jungkook couldn't stop wheezing at Lisa who was trying her best not to scream at every step she took. Her socks were full of holes and dirt and inside them were her feet---which were badly blistered.

"You should've seen the look on your face when the principal called you to her office!" Jungkook cried, wiping the laughing-tears away from his eyes furiously.

"Shut up, Jeon! Life could be so much easier of you didn't waste your time looking at yourself on the mirror!" Lisa scowled angrily.

"Oh so this is my fault now?" Jungkook raised his voice at his limping girlfriend.

"Yeah, duh! If you didn't delay so much time, I could have remembered to put on my fucking shoes!" Lisa yelled, even louder.

"Well it's not my fucking problem that you have a small brain that couldn't remember to put on their goddamn shoes!"

"Well its not my fucking problem either that you have such a huge obession with yourself on the mirror you pimp!"

"IT'S BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE MYSELF, YOU IDIOT!" Jungkook shouted with all his might.

"I DO LOVE MYSELF TOO BUT WHY---"

"Umm---Lisa? Jeon?" A soft voice chirped out which made both the nerds turn to look at the student.