Bullet XLII

hit the music, now.

"Give me my gun back you dum-dum!" Jaebum chased the kid around. The little boy ran faster, with an unloaded shotgun held tight in his baby hands.

Namjoon slowly went behind and grabbed him, "Gotcha!" The boy squealed when the tall man sat him on his broad shoulders.

"Hyung! Your hair is blue! Like the berries noona ate!" His tiny fingers ran through the male's hair.

It was a huge surprise to see the leaders of Alpha Wolves suddenly appearing at the doorstep of the old orphanage which they were raised in.

"You three are such child lovers." Mrs. Kang, a ninety-year-old said. She was also the one who took care of Jennie, Jaebum and Namjoon when they were children.

Jennie smiled, and Mrs. Kang cooed and squeezed her still-chubby cheeks. "You haven't changed a single bit at all, Jendeukie."

The old woman sighed. "When you three became part of the mafia gang, all the staff who used to adore the three of you, became so terrified. They even prayed that you'll never appear in their lives forever."

"Except for me," The woman looked up at the sky. "I was the only one in the orphanage who missed you dearly, hoping that you three would come back home."

After a few hours, the three mafias bid their goodbyes to the children and their caregiver before returning to their mansion.

Nine months passed so quick, they all had got over Jungkook's death and carried on with their lives.

Last week, Taehyung and Jisoo went back to Daegu to visit their parents and Eomoni in the cemetery. While Bambam, Youngjae, Yugyeom, Rose and Jimin decided to travel around the world with the never-ending load of money the gang owns.

The five managed to visit the whole Asia, Africa and Australia continents in just six months and now they are currently in South America, or more specifically in Mexico City, probably shaking some maracas.

The best part was yet to come. The major computer science experts; Hoseok, Jinyoung, Mark, Yoongi, Jin and Jackson were offered to work in biggest technology company in the world---the Google Chrome Company!

Each of them will be assigned into different categories on maintaining the giant program, based on their computing specialites. Google is sure damn lucky to have such rare people whose skill and knowledge for technology are way too advanced an ordinary human being.

This also means one sad thing; they had to leave Korea to America as the company's headquarters is located in the USA.

Flying over there means to leave their friends for work. It's a tough decision to make but the members encouraged them to go and pursue the dreams they always longed to become reality.

"Jackson, you fucking dipshit. Will you ever stop crying for once." Jinyoung gritted his teeth and looked around with embarrasment

"I-I just c-can't," Jackson was kneeling down and sobbing in Rose's stomach. "I f-feel like a son l-l-leaving h-his family to s-study abroad---"

"Quit acting like a Jack in Titantic." Hoseok grabbed the back of Jackson's bag and dragged him up the jet's staircase. Yes, they are using Google's private jet to travel to America.

Yoongi, who was half-sleeping and wearing his white headphones turned to his friends. "We'll come back." He lazily smirked and walked into the aircraft.