Bullet XXXIX

listen to the audio while reading for a better effect (you can play it now)

the TradeGame War II officially begins! comment who's gonna win!

🐺💀

10th June, 2:30am

Taehyung wore his denim jacket and jumped into the vehicle. He glanced at the leaders for a sign and Jaebum returned him with a single nod. "Go."

The garage door slowly opened up, revealing the outside world and the stars in the sky. Jennie walked towards the van and squeezed Taehyung's hand. "You can win this, Tae."

"Of course I can," Taehyung rolled his eyes, smiling at the leader. "I'm an Alpha Wolf."

Taehyung pressed the gas and drove out. Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom began to roll open the map in the backseat to guide him with the directions to the place where the fight will occur.

"Ramen?" Jisoo, from the gunshot seat picked up a generous amount of ramen, holding it to her brother. Taehyung opened his mouth and ate the noodles, not taking his eyes off the road.

They had gotten better haircuts, some even had tattoos. And most of them dyed their hair black, representing the colour of Alpha Wolves.

It seemed like when their hair colours changed, their personalities did too. Jisoo was once a goofy person, always joking around but after she bleached her unicorn hair to raven black, she became cold as ice, same goes to Bambam, Taehyung, Hoseok---and everyone else.

Soon after they reached the destination, Taehyung parked the van on a specific area. They began rushing out, unpacking their weapons and resources.

Jungkook and Lisa were already there, sharpening their samurai swords. Jimin and Rose wore their gas masks and were busy preparing the bombs for the fight.

They turned back to see another van stopping behind them. The leaders came out, looking so powerful and strong. Three of them had dyed their hair blue.

Jaebum and Namjoon wore shades while Jennie had a cat eye make-up, making her facial features look sharper than ever.

They all stood in a line, with the leaders in the middle. "It's 3am," Jaebum turned to Jisoo. "You know what to do."

Jisoo climbed on top of the van and pressed the megaphone on her lips. "ALPHA WOLVES IN YOUR AREA!"

The Red Skulls began emerging out from the thin fog. Okado was in front of everyone, carrying a giant Japanese flag. He gave a smirk to Jimin, who was holding South Korea's flag.

"We meet again," Hiroki started. Skulls wore red ribbons on their foreheads while wolves had black bandanas wrapped around their mouths.

Both gangs were glaring at each other, some of the wolves even growled. "We never wanted to be rivals with you, Hiroki," Namjoon confessed. "But we never wanted to be friends either."

"Whatever love-hate relationship we have, today is the day we end it. And it is a guarantee that we will win. You wanna know why?" The skulls stood aside.

Then, tons and tons of Hiroki's bodyguards marched forward the battle field. Namjoon's eyes widened. It was 18 against at least... two thousand!

"You never walk alone!" The members turned around to see Lee Taeyong walking towards them. "What are you doing here, Lee?" Jaebum hissed.

Taeyong rolled his eyes. "Turn around, you punk."