Bullet XXIII

Hello, its me.

The whole BTS gang barged into the house, all sweaty and covered with blood and cuts. Hoseok, Bambam and Jimin were behind the others---laughing loudly while they carried a large box which said '$$$!!' in red.

"We're back bitches and guess what we've won and---oh my fucking god WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BOTH WEARING?!" Taehyung screamed, clearly disgusted at the onesies which were Gucci-free.

"Move out of the way, hyung," Jungkook said, pushing everyone to find Hoseok and Yoongi. "Any idea who is this user?" Jungkook asked, holding up his phone with the message that was sent to him earlier.

All the members curiously squeezed their ways to look at the phone screen. Namjoon began, "Who is R.S?"

"That's the thing---Yoongi and Hoseok, can you track down this user?" Jungkook asked.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Bro, is that even a question of course we can---"

*ding dong*

Hobi paused to fish out his phone from his pocket.

"Back to your hideout so fast, huh? Cause watch out, we're coming to kill you all. ~R.S."

Hobi's face turned pale as kept staring at the message. "Yo, what the hell is happening I just received a message from R.S too---"

*ding dong*

Taehyung turned on his phone and mumbled, "Geez, its probably Johnny messing around again---"

"You thought it was Johnny. ~R.S."

Taehyung's hand began to shake. "Dude... something's really going on right now. Yoongi, Hoseok, you need to track down this R.S dude as soon as possible---"

*ding dong*

"Oh god, please don't bother me." Yoongi shutted his eyes and pulled out his phone.

"You really think you can track us down? You better think twice, Yoongi. ~R.S."

"Something's seriously wrong right now. This motherfucker even knows my name!" Yoongi said.

*ding dong*

"You better watch your mouth before calling me a motherfucker. ~R.S."

"Dude this person can hear us now! Search if there's any recording devices around the room!" Yoongi threw his phone as everybody looked around the room for any hidden cameras or recorders.

"There's none in the bookshelf!" Jin said.

"---nor the tables and couch." Jimin yelled too. All of them looked hopeless, and fustrated.

"Where the fuck could it be---Hoseok?" Bambam said, as he watched Hoseok walking towards Lisa slowly, with his eyebrows creased.

He continued to stare at the confused Lisa, who stood there without moving.

Hoseok reached out his hand and touched the earring on Lisa's lobe, slowly pulling out the large diamond---which happened to be a voice recording chip.