EPILOGUE

don't play the song yet! :))

"Your legs are so short you can't even step over that rock!"

"Shut---" Jimin suddenly yelped as he tripped over another branch. "UP!"

Rose sighed, pulling him away from Yugyeom by the collar for the fifth time.

"That's right, Rose. Claim that short-tempered dwarf of yours." Lisa grumbled along with Jungkook.

The man broke free from Rose's grip to scowl at the maknaes. The duo stared down with sunglasses, as if Jimin was a tiny puppy growling at two giant hounds.

Suddenly out of anger, Jimin pushed both of them down the cliff.

"Yo what the fuck?!" Jisoo screamed. Everyone quickly peeked down the edge which brought them to reliefness.

Luckily Jungkook had caught an overgrown branch while Lisa was hanging loosely on his waist. "You almost killed us!" Jungkook yelled angrily.

"I was just expressing the love I have for you!" Jimin shrugged nonchalantly.

"You almost KILLED us." Lisa repeated.

"Oh, how I wish I did." Jimin mumbled, walking away.

"Didn't know a hike up a mountain could turn into such a commontion." Jinyoung sighed and continued treking with Jin.

"Ah.." Yoongi sat his sore ass on the log, resting both elbows on it. Hoseok glared at him. "He never helps."

"There's a reason why he's dubbed as the goddamn grandpa." Mark rolled his eyes.

"That dumbass literally meant nothing to the gang. Can we just kill him and sell his green hair off as a wig??"

"Shut the FUCK up Jackson I will never die bald." Yoongi shouted.

"Seems like you're about to!" The chinese man pulled out his pistol.

Jaebum hit the gun away from Jackson's hand with a pebble. "Today's a no-weapon day, if you've forgotten."

"Then what if a grizzly bear comes to kill us?"

"We'll throw Jimin to it and run for our lives."

"Hey! What have I ever done to make you hate me?" Jimin whined at the leader.

"Your presence."

"Hey!" He whined again.

"You're the worst leader among them, Jae." Jin pointed out. "No, wait--- you three are equally the worsts. Members like Jisoo and Taehyung should be the ones leading."

"Yeah, let the Kim siblings rule the clan." Jisoo stepped on the log, acting all mightly with her twin brother.

"Can you pheasants quickly finish setting up the tents? Can't you see we're all tired?"

Jinyoung threw a glare. "You're the only tired one here, Yoongi. Even when you're not helping."

"I AM helping!" Yoongi protested, kicking dry dirt at them.

"Scientists proved that sleeping more can increase the height. But you are different case." Rose brushed her invisible mustache.

"God hates him, Chae. He made him stop growing at the age of sixteen, even when his hours of sleep is more than the rice we eat." Hoseok explained.

The old man drew out a loud dragging scream, causing the birds to fly away from the trees. "Shhhhuttttt uuuppppp!"