Bullet XXI

Hey yo i totally forgot about bambam getting shot on bullet xvii so lets pretend that never happened oKay

"How's Rose?" Jisoo asked Mark and Jackson, who came out of the operating room.

"Luckily we did the operation as soon as possible, otherwise she'll bleed to death. But nevertheless the surgery went pretty successful." Jackson replied, taking off his bloody gloves and apron.

"Thank you, Jack. I'm proud of you." Jisoo smiled, giving a last glance on Rose who was sleeping on the sofa before walking back to the table.

"Before moving on forward to the plans and discussions, who is against of finding Bambam and Lisa?"

Nobody raised up their hands, and Jisoo smiled. "Good."

"So, I was thinking back then, remember what Namjoon said about tracking down Lisa and Bambam by using their broken chips from Thailand? So Mark, do you think you can track them down by using their current chips too?"

Mark put on his thinking face, staring blankly at the ceiling, as if the words he was looking for were, somehow---written there.

A drop of sweat appeared at his temples and, although it seemed impossible, his frown got even deeper.

Suddenly his face relaxed and his eyes started twinkling, "What you said actually made sense, Jisoo. I think I have idea," He said, before bringing in his laptop.

"Do any of you remember the code of their chips?" He asked.

"I think it was TK-3917 and TK-3918." Yugyeom said, rubbing his chin.

"TK-3917 and 3918..." Mark repeated, typing furiously as his eyes never left the laptop screen.

"Tsk, access denied." Mark sighed, before trying again.

For the past 5 minutes, the room was silent and the only sounds heard were from the keyboard and Mark's heavy breathing. Everybody stared at every move he takes.

Suddenly he rested his back on the chair cushion and sighed, wiping the sweat off from his forehead.

"Access granted." Mark spoke, smiling proudly.

Everyone sighed happily in relief, until Yugyeom spoke up. "Well? What are you all waiting for? Let's go get our hoes back!"

"It's breakfast time! Come down and eat!" Hoseok screamed, knocking the door repeatedly, causing Lisa and Bambam to flinch and wake up.

"Ugh, the sun's not even up yet." Bambam groaned, rubbing his eyes.

Both of the siblings walked down from the stairs, with a knife hidden inside their pockets in case someone tries to attack them.

Their hearts were pounding as they took another step closer to the dining room. Everybody was there already, they were just casually eating breakfast, which was so out of the siblings' expectation.

"Quit standing and have your breakfast! Lisa and Jungkook, don't forget---you have classes at seven!" Jin reminded.

Lisa glanced around the table. There were two empty seats; one beside Jungkook and another across Jungkook.

"Kunpimook, take the seat beside Jungkook, we want to know more about you." Taehyung offered, and the others nodded happily.

Okayy then. Lisa walked to her seat and stared at the heaven in front of her. She actually meant the food- not Jungkook.