Bullet XVIII

HOOOOOOO

*author jumps at the readers* IM BACK YO WITH SOME DRAMA AND SHIT LIKE I PROMISED

and happy 12k reads, thank you so much!!

Namjoon and Jaebum were standing across each other, in front of their gang members.

Jisoo and Mark were supporting the badly-injured Rose while Bambam leaned a hand on the wall and another on his sister's shoulders. Both of them were the members who got shot.

BTS glared at Blackpink and Got7, just like old-fashioned enemies, though they were all under the same gang.

"I'm going to ask for a proposal," Namjoon began. "Since some of our members are badly injured, and as a kind leader, we should make the tradegame easier for them,"

The Bangtan leader shrugged, "My suggestion is this; we don't need to fight anymore for now, let's just just take each other's trade and go home. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy."

Jennie, "So you'll finally handle over the key and we'll give you the damn guns in return? That's such a great deal of cour---"

"Oh my little sister Jennie," Namjoon chuckled. "There's lot things you are really good at," He paced around. "And one of them happens to be... hiding people's possessions."

Namjoon, "Few days ago, I've sent a message to one of the biggest mafialorda in Thailand to give me just a little piece of their two former members whom ran to Seoul to escape from their deaths. So he himself, gave me their broken communication chips, and in return I gave him what every mobster loves. Ka-ching ka-ching,"

"The advantage of having two talented hackers in my gang is that they can also do mechanic stuffs," Namjoon nudged at the two members with dark sneers. "Yoongi and Hoseok, they've fixed the broken chips,"

"Moreover, they also managed to track the owner of the chips down with Seokjin's help. Ah! And here comes the most exciting part," He went really closer to Jennie and smiled. "The address."

Namjoon, "After all those searching, hacking and cracking codes, Pranpriya Manoban and Kunpimook Bhuwakul happened to reside in a place called Mansion 69."

The Blackpinks and Got7s stared at BTS, dumbfounded. Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok stared back with blank, eerie expressions while the maknae line tried to contain their chuckles.

The leader nudged his chin towards the two Thai siblings who's eyes were wide open. "I want those two. And in return, you'll have your precious key,"

Namjoon pouted sarcastically, "Hey, why'd you look at me like that? Isn't that fair, Jennie and Jaebum? After all, you never cared about anyone except yourselves. Giving me two of your aces won't hurt at all, right?"

"No," Rose breathed out heavily. "You can't do this!" She screamed, wincing as more blood spilt from her stomach.

"Giving them away?! That's insane! You both better not agree to this!" Jackson shouted at the leaders, who just stood there and said nothing.

"It's just an underground key. We can always live without it. Please say no." Jisoo pleaded.

"He's right. It's just an underground key, Jae. I'm sure you'd give that up for Lisa and Bams, right hyung? Noons?" Yugyeom asked softly

Both the leaders squeezed their eyes shut.

"I'm sorry," Jaebum said, looking behind Lisa and Bambam, who said nothing but stared at him, their eyes burning with tears.