Bullet XXXIV

"Fellas, I've got terrible news to tell," Rose marched up towards everyone who were lying on the floor lifelessly.

"Jin is gone. All the food shops are closed. And we're all hungry. So in order to live, we must make our own meals."

"She said whattt? Did I hear that correctly?" Taehyung dug his ears with a middle finger.

Yoongi shook his head slowly. "We better not take the risk--- lets just wait for Jin to come home and cook for us." And everyone nodded in agreement.

A few moments later.

"I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD'VE WAIT FOR JIN! NOW LOOK WHAT WE'VE DONE!" Yoongi screamed as he continued to sauté the charcoal-black onions.

"I cannot stay here any longer! Everything I touched seems to break and oops---" Namjoon accidentally dropped another one of the ancestor's expensive wine glass.

"Yoongi, put the pan down and help me with the soup---"

*BOOM*

Their attention turned to Mark, who stood there by the microwave.

"Bro I think the potatoes exploded." Mark muttered, looking pale and terrified.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod," Jennie gripped her hair out of frustration, her eyes brimmed with tears.

She turned back to the two latters screamed, "JUNGKOOK AND LISA, I SAID STOP PLAYING WITH FOOD!"

"Beeb boop beep boop," Lisa and Jungkook stood by the counter, poking the fish's eyeball with chopsticks.

Jisoo ran towards everyone. "Hey guys, check this out!" She began to throw the noodles in the air which landed back into the sieve she was holding.

"Whoaa.. That. Was. Awesome!! Do it again!" Youngjae squealed, and Jisoo flipped the noodles back up in the air.

"Jisoo where are the noodles?"

She turned to Jimin and smiled, "Oh it's over here I'll just get it back---"

*plop*

Her eyes widen as the bunch noodles dropped on Jinyoung's head, making him look like a beautiful blonde woman.

Meanwhile, there was a handsome man in the corner of the kitchen, humming at a song as he delicately flipped the aromatic bacons carefully.

"All of your dishes are pricks and shit. But mine is nothing like those," Taehyung smiled.

"Bacón dè la Taehyung!" He exclaimed happily.

"Hmm~ hmm~" He closed his eyes and poured oil into the saucepan, not caring about how much he had added.

"Oops, too much oil~" Taehyung mentally cursed himself and tried not to panic.

Maybe if I turn the fire bigger it might evaporate the oil, Taehyung thought and twisted the knob for a bigger flame.

For a sudden, the fire lets out a loud whoosh and set the whole saucepan on fire. "Oh dear~" Taehyung shakily said and tried to reduce the flame by blowing on it.

"Ah, we're done operating our fishy!" Lisa and Jungkook chirped out happily, and began scrubbing their hands on the running water.

Some of droplets had flew and splashed onto Taehyung's bacon, causing them to sizzle. Taehyung raised his pan and tried to shake out the sticky meat, with a drop of sweat rolling down his forehead.