Bullet XLIII

Do you know that feeling when you're fighting with your sibling or cousin and you accidentally went overboard and they start to cry? Then you get so scared so you'd do anything to make them stop crying so your parents won't come and murder you?

That's Jungkook now.

"Lisa, please stop crying," Jungkook begged as he watched the Big Three approach him with smiling faces. "Please, please, please..."

"Jeon Jungkook," Jennie cracked her head and knuckles. "What did I say about messing with Mama's girl?"

"Say your prayers, brother." Taehyung chuckled at the woman's actions. "My girl's gonna knock your rabbit teeth out."

"Before we begin the process of re-shaping your face, mind explaining your business with the Skulls?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"Eh, nothing much." Jungkook slided his hands into his pockets. "Just a some... discussion and stuff."

"J-Jisoo," Lisa wept out. "C-Could you pass me my bag?"

The older frowned before bending down to pick up the converse schoolbag. "Um, here you go."

The girl sniffed and zipped the bag open, pulling out a fly swatter. Jungkook smiled, "What a cute little thing you got ther---"

Lisa slapped his face.

Immediately, a red waffle print was formed on Jungkook's forehead. "What the actual fuck, Lisa? What was that fo---"

Then she went for his left cheek, then the right one, then his neck. Sooner or later, Lisa was literally wacking every single part of his body, especially those man tiddies that bastard has.

"This is what you get," Lisa frowned. "For disappearing for nine fucking months." She jammed her boot heels between his thighs. "And you think it's funny, huh?" She pressed harder and twisted her heels sadistically

Jungkook yowled and struggled to break free, but failed. Since when did she gets so strong? He thought.

"And this is what you get," She pulled out the long wooden stick from Taehyung's baseball bag. "For making me cry swimming pools everyday."

"Lisa, as much as I hate Jungkook..." Rose gulped. "I suggest you to back off this time."

The outraged girl smiled to herself. "Give me a good reason why---" Lisa paused as she turned to the direction where everyone was looking.

A gunslinger was standing at the entrance of the still-flying helicopter, with an enormous bazooka positioned in her gloved hands.

The red lips under her mask were pulled into an arrogant smug as she observes their reactions.

Following their natural instincts, the wolves pointed their weapons towards the woman, ready to send her to hell. "You throw a single bullet at her, her cousin's gon' drop a bomb on your asses." Jungkook warned.

"Who is she?" Lisa frowned. "No need to be jealous, sweet. She's just one of my field partners." Jungkook smirked, amused to see his girl all jelly-jelly.

The woman threw down CrossFit ropes and Jungkook turned to the members. "Say, how 'bout we all go up whirlybird and have some tea?"

Lisa glanced at the two mysterious mafias sitting on whiskey barrels before looking back at the teacup in her hands. She could still feel their dark eyes drilling holes at the back of her head.

It was a man and a woman in their early 20's. They've seen the woman before; she was the one pointing the bazooka at them earlier.

Their arms were crossed across their chests as they scanned everyone in the longue unwelcomely. Hot tea was also served in front of them but they courteously chose to disregard it.