Bullet XXXIII

when u swipe left on the pic above^^ there will be a song/audio BUT do not play the it yet :))

"Welcome," Jaebum pushed the gigantic door open. "To the underground hideout."

"Whoaaa..." The wolves' eyes widen as they shuffled their feet and began roaming around the huge area.

The leaders stood back, and watched them laugh and run around like children in a new playground as this were their first times entering the underground hideout.

"Oh my god, are these Colt M1911A1s?!" Taehyung screamed from the main store room, which caught everyone's attention.

"Cole M19A11--- what?!" Jisoo and the other fighters ran to the place where Taehyung was.

A few seconds later, the rest of the members heard Yugyeom's high-pitched scream from the store room,

"Holy shit, which country did the Ancestors went to trade for these fucking Colt M1911A1 guns?! These are baes!" He breathed out.

Bambam traced the letters below the gun. "The initials under the gun wrote 'PH' .. does this mean that---"

"It means that the Colt M1911A1 guns were from The Philippines! Oh my god, my brothers! We need to go Philippines tomorrow to get more of these!" Youngjae cried.

[a/n; shoutout to my beautiful Filipino readers💋💕]

"Philippines? Hey, isn't that the country where I can find my lady Catriona Gray?! Oh I am so going there." Taehyung squealed.

For a sudden, his enthusiasim disappeared. His shoulders slumped down. "B-but we never went to Southeast Asia before! I'm afraid that w-we might get lost in the... in the Caribbean Sea or.. o-or in the island wh-where---"

"Taehyung, the Caribbean Sea is not located in Asia," Jisoo rolled her eyes. "It is located in the southeast of the Gulf of Mexico, east of Central America and Mexico, and to the north of South Americ---"

"Hey, woman. For once in your goddamn life, will you STOP acting like you know every single thing? As if you are Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer or... what is that word called again?"

"Google." Mark corrected, and Taehyung snapped his fingers,

"Yeah, would you stop acting like you know everthing? Like you're Google? It's really annoying. Maybe your over-confidence was the reason why Dad and Mom loves me more that you."

Jisoo gasped, "You better take back your words, you disgraceful Kim. Or I'll tell Mom and Dad to block the heaven's gates to force you to go down to hell when you die!"

"Oh no, Mom and Dad are gonna stop me from entering the world of light! Oh Marty I am so scared!" He waved his arms and replied sarcastically.

She stormed towards him. "You son of a bitch---"

"Did you just called our mother a bitch?!" He gasped, staring unbelievably at his sister.

"N-n-no T-Tae! I-I never said that!" Jisoo stammered, her eyes vibrating.

"You fat liar! You just said it!" He screamed.