Bullet XXXVI

yall theres like a lot of triggering scenes here just to let you know

5th June, 2:49 am.

"Jinyoung?" Jinyoung slowly peeled his eyes open as soon as he heard someone calling his name. It was Rose, one of his gangmates.

Jinyoung jolted up, and was stunned to see the scenery before him. He was in a beautiful garden. Leaves were shimmering golden and the fruits were platinum in colour. Everything was so shiny, even his whole body was glittering!

"Where am I?" He looked up at Rose, who's smile turned into a frown. "Oh Jinyoung... you don't know?"

He saw his friends on the field turning around and began walking towards him. "D-Don't know what? Guys p-please--- what the hell happened to us? W-why are we here now?!" Jinyoung continued to stammer.

"Jinyoung, you killed us. You failed to protect us." Jungkook replied coldly.

Jennie, who had a visible bullet wound on her forehead sighed. "Don't need to think too much, Peach. People always quote to 'learn from their mistakes', but it's too late for you to do so."

"And after all of us died, the Red Skulls took over the all the gangs in Korea, even before the TG2. Can't you see what you've done, Jinyoung?" Hoseok harshly spoke.

Oh god Jinyoung felt so guilty. "It's okay, man. We forgive you. There's like a nice river down there.... you can talk with the waters. Just don't hang out with us anymore. Ever." Jackson said.

Jinyoung's heart shattered at the words of Jackson's. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because you suck." Rose spat.

"Park Jinyoung, you suck." They said in unison. "Park Jinyoung you suck Park Jinyoung you suck Park Jinyoung you suck Park Jinyoung you suck."

"PARK JINYOUNG YOU SUCK!"

"Holy shit!" Jinyoung shot up straight. He was covered in sweat and breathing heavily. That was a terrible nightmare.

Jinyoung looked all around, trying to get a scene of where he was. He was sitting on a wooden chair with his back hunched over. The whole place smelt of rat shit and urine. It took him a few minutes to realize that both his hands were tied behind the back.

All his friends were here, their hands all tied up just like him. Their chairs were placed against walls of the circular room, making it look like a ritual you would see in a horror movie.

Rose's red messy hair was covering her whole face as her head was hanging low, facing downwards the floor. Beside her was Jimin, whose eyes and cheeks were purple-bruised.

Taehyung's jacket was soaked in fresh blood, so was Jisoo's. It looked like they were being stabbed.

Across him, he could see Lisa with her neck all littered with hickeys and bites made by Jungkook. Her badly smudged make-up, and the copious amount of blood dripping down from her black-lipstick lips made her looked so fucked up.

Jinyoung realized that he was the only one awake. This even made him doubt whether they were actually alive or not.

In the middle of them lies a weird-looking machine which looked somewhat... deadly. A loud bang was heard outside the room, before the microphone was turned on.

"Greetings Alpha Wolves, you will be experiencing your first stage of torture. Activate now." A robotic-woman voice vibrated throughout the room.