Bullet XXVII

What do you guys want to see more in this book? Please comment to let me know😊

"So Lisa and Bam, you're telling me that you've been living with these men for two weeks?" Rose pointed at Namjoon at the others.

Lisa nodded. "Yeah of course. I mean, Jennie and Jaebum traded us for the key, right?"

Rose shrugged, and Jimin walked towards her and held up a hand. "Hello, nice to meet you I'm J---"

Rose held up her machine gun. "Don't come any closer," She growled at Jimin. "Though you and I are under the same name of the Alpha Wolves, that doesn't mean that I consider you as my ally."

"Whoa whoa chill out. That's just Jimin, he meant no harm." Hoseok said, aiming his gun at Rose in case she pulls the trigger. And because of that, Jackson also aimed his gun at Hoseok.

"Yo guys chill the hell out, all Jimin wanted to do was to shake hands with the girl and ya'll paranoid asses are already ready to kill your own members."

Rose's head spun towards Namjoon angrily. "Do I have to repeat myself twice?! Like I said---we all may be Alpha Wolves, but We. Are. Different," Rose gritted her teeth. "We all came here to get Lisa and Bam back---not to join your bangtansonfuckingdan gang. So shut up, because these guys are not my members, nor my family."

"Aish girl, you're just making the situation bigger than the Jibooty." Taehyung said, and shook his head.

"Do my ass have to be a part of this?! Wow Taehyung now you shut up," Jimin said, and walked out of the scene and into the kitchen. "Bye! I'm out of this bullshit!"

"What the hell am I even doing here?" Yoongi said, and walked away from the living room.

"Hey... I recognize your voice! You're the ahjusshi from the Yeontan Hotel!" Yugyeom exclaimed, and Yoongi grumbled. "Oh, it's the loud kid again."

"Speaking of the tradegame in the Yeontan Hotel, who was the one who shot me thrice?" Rose asked, and Hoseok let out an oops.

"Oh, and who was the one who said that his face was pretty?" Mark asked, and Jin who was behind everybody proudly raised his hand.

Mark examined his carefully and tried to held his grimace. "He's not even that pretty."

Everybody gasped and Jin's jaw fell to the floor. "Exfuckingcuse me?! What the fuck did you just said?!"

Jin stood a little straighter. "I am Kim Seokjin, the prettiest princess in this fucking ugly universe so if you dare to insult me one more time," He walked closer towards Mark. "I will ruin your ratface with my kitchen knife."

Mark and Jin continued to quarrel while Lisa and Jungkook was sitting on the couch, sipping on tea.

"The one with the unicorn hair, that's Taehyung's sister Jisoo. She's the softest member in the gang and also one of our best shooters."

Lisa pointed at Yugyeom who was busy chatting with Hoseok. "That's Yugyeom. The most active and annoying one. We call him Brownies because he loves brownies."

Jungkook lets out an oof every time she finishes a sentence.

Her fingers dragged to Rose. "The red-haired girl's Rose. She's one of the toughest member in the gang. Oh, and she loves pasta."

"The one fighting with Jin, that's Markie," Lisa pointed at the brunette."He's the most charming member in the gang, and person you can cuddle with. But you wouldn't want to see him mad. It's frightening."

"Oh, so you're telling me that you ever cuddled with that piece of shit?" Jungkook glared at Lisa angrily. "Hey, don't be mean, Mark isn't a piece of shit---you are."

"What the fuck did you just called me?" Jungkook said lowly. "A piece of shit." Lisa answered, and Jungkook moved closer to her, to the point where their noses were touching each others'. "Say it one more time. I. Dare. You."

"Jeon Jungkook," Lisa began, imitating his growling voice.

"You are a Piece. Of. Shit."

"Whoa whoa whoa what the fuckkk?" Jackson stared at the maknaes, which were incredibly close to each other. Everyone then turned their attention to Jungkook and Lisa, who quickly pulled away, causing Lisa to fall on the carpet. All the Got7 and Blackpink members were staring at Lisa, disgusted and shocked.

"So let me tell you a story. Kay so a few weeks ago, a sis and a bro were thrown into a different gang and the sis ended up dating a..." Mark paused and scanned Jungkook's face intensively. "A... an over-grown hare!" Mark snapped his fingers.

"Lisa.. I mean like, what the fuck?" Jisoo said, clearly disappointed. "I'm like years older than you and you're already dating---gosh, what the hell man." Jisoo shook her head and walked to the kitchen where Jimin belonged, clearly done with the bullshit too.

Jin chuckled. "Cute."

Everyone turned to look at Jin, and gave him weird looks. "What? I just said that she's cute!" Jin shrugged.

"No, Jin. No." Taehyung placed a hand on his forehead and shook his head. "Not on my sister, please. That's fucking disgusting."

Jin gave Taehyung a weird look. "You callin' yo sis disgusting or---"

"You of course! I mean---you? Dating my sister? Oh my god no ew ew ew," Taehyung's body shook in disgust, as he also walked into the kitchen.

The rest of the members stood there, awkwardly, until Jinyoung spoke up to the BTS members. "Yo, I might hate you all, but we came all the way here so can we at least spend a night here? It would be so much better than returning home and seeing the peeps that I don't want to see."

"You meant Jaebum and Jennie?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow, and Youngjae rolled his eyes. "Yeah duh, who else?"

"Whatever fine, there's like five extra rooms on the third floor. Big enough to fit twenty cows or something."

"Oh, okay. Lisa, Bam, where do you both sleep by the way. Like, which floor?" Yugyeom asked randomly, and Bambam replied, "On the fourth floor, with Namjoon and the others."

"So did Lisa slept with the hare?" Mark asked pointing at Jungkook sassily. "Uh no, Lisa sleeps in her own room, but usually she'll come into mine during midnights." Bambam stated.

Mark nodded and he and the rest of the Blackpink and Got7 members whispered something and nodded. Lisa tried to eavesdrop their conversation but all she could hear was 'okay good she's probably not pregnant or something'.

"Umm, guys? I---"

Lisa was interrupted by Jackson who said, "This is the hashtag Single-Pringle gang and we don't speak to anyone who ain't a Single Pringle so tata~" Jackson made the shooing gesture to Lisa and they all walked into the elevator to go their bedrooms.

The remaining members then turned to look at Lisa. "I...uh, uhm---nevermind." Lisa shook her head and walked to the kitchen.

Lisa: heyo wanna hang out

Author: no im a single-pringle sowwy

Lisa: ...bitch