Bullet XIII

hello, my sexy guccis! remember the tradegame by the Asshole Fighters (feat. Lisa)where they took the envelope containing an information about BTS? the bad news is that, i'd totally forgotten about it all this time!! and the good news is that, i'll be including it on this bullet!

have a nice day and enjoy reading :)

Jisoo, "Since Yugyeom was the one who got his arm injured while getting the envelope during the tradegame, Yugyeom, please do us the honor to open it."

Yugyeom chuckled and accepted the envelope handled out by the Blackpink leader. "No time for the admiration. Open it. Now." Youngjae demanded, his eyes blown wide at the sight of the brown wrapper.

"Alright, alright."

After Lisa had stormed back into the mansion in anger without anyone knowing why, everyone decided to leave her for some alone time. Maybe she's gotten into a fight with her friend in his house. They all thought, as it was the best-est reason they could come out with..

In addition, none of them doubted whether that she would even be interested in the envelope, so they had planned to open it without her.

They were now huddling around the maknae of Got7 as he slow tears the seal, as if they were in an ASMR video.

Jaebum secretly glanced at Jennie, mouthing, 'Can he be any quicker?'

Jennie smiled softly. 'Patience is virtue.'

Finally after 3 minutes, Yugyeom finished ripping the seal, and now what sits inside the envelope was a large brochure.

A tourist attraction brochure.

Mark slowly lets out a what the fuck and Jinyoung rubbed his eyes, clearly loosing interest.

"They think we tourist or what? Bitch, we've inhabited Korea for like decades and ya ass right here, is giving me a South Korea brochure? You mad?"

"Ssshush, 'Gyeom. There's something behind." Rose flipped the paper around.

"Its a whole map of Korea."

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Jackson asked, and the red-haired shrugged. "Don't know, there should clues written somewhere. If not, then they did legit gave us a attraction brochure for nothing."

Mark stepped towards the door. "Hold on, I'm gonna get my specs---"

The door had flunged itself open, revealing a very pale Lisa.

Youngjae, "Yo, what happened to her?"

She mumbled something before passing out. And Mark had caught her before she could land on the floor.

"Lisa? Lisa wake up! No! You're too young to die!" Mark shook her body.

Jisoo went to touched her forehead. "You idiot. She's only having a fever, she's not gonna die."

"Bring her to the couch. Rose noons, get a wet cloth to put on her forehead. And Youngjae hyung, get the spare blankets." Bambam ordered.