Bullet XXXII

[BREAKING NEWS] On the 23th of May, a mansion from Gangnam-gu Street had caught fire which can be seen from miles away. The cause of the fire was due to a bomb which had been dropped on the roof of the house by a unknown helicopter.

Detectives were investigating both the bomb and the house, and it turned out that the bomb was from the Japanese gang, R.S, and the mansion belonged to South Korea's A.W.

The Police suspected that the R.S were making bullying tactics for the uncoming Tradegame War II between both them and the A.W.

Besides that, the most interesting part of the investigation was that during the bombing of the A.W's mansion, the CCTV surveillance had caught a group of unknowns wearing black bandanas and running away by feet towards a house known as Mansion 6---

Dahyun sighed, as she continued to watch the news which was broadcasted everywhere, and all over the world. "Yah Lisa, Jeon. What have you done to yourselves?"

Jaebum pressed this thumb over the scanner plate, causing the main door to automatically open.

All the eighteen wolves shuffled their feets into their Ancestors' sacred mansion.

Jennie turned towards the BTS members and opened her hands widely. "Welcome to Mansion 69!"

"Since you all were raised in a different house, you all never had the chance to stay here, so welcome home!" She exclaimed happily, showing her gummy smile.

All the BTS members glared at her, clearly offended at what she had said. Yoongi was the one who made the move. He walked towards her, a deadly frown plastered on his face. "This. Is. Not. Our. Home."

Jennie stared up at man with the most frightening look. After trading Lisa and Bambam away, both the she and Jaebum had lost their power as leaders. The members started to treat them horribly, making them felt like they were in the lowest ranks in the gang.

"Don't come at that girl, it's this guy's fault," Jinyoung bickered, before stepping closer to Jaebum. "If he didn't bothered Jin and I with our work, we could've notice the Red Skulls' helicopter and saved the house."

Everyone turned their heads and glared at Jaebum, who looked down in embarrasment. Mark chuckled, "So it was you again, huh? Im Jaebum?"

"I knew we should've killed both of them when they first stepped into Namjoon's house." Rose rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"We need new leaders!" Youngjae suddenly demanded, and the Black7 members nodded in agreement.

"Stop it."

"And better ones too." Jackson added.

"Please stop it."

"Oh! Oh! And also---"

"I SAID STOP IT WILL YOU!" Jisoo yelled, slamming her fists on the coffee table.

Everyone flinched at the loud banging of the table. Oh boy, Kim Jisoo was infuriated.

"May I ask since when," Jisoo growled lowly, glaring at the Black7 members through her eyelashes. "Did you learn to disobey your leaders like that?"

She chuckled, turning to look at the plain wall. "Ya'll treating your leaders like shit when they saved your lives. You stupid people think that it is right to hate them because they traded Lisa and Bambam away for our underground key."