Bullet XXIV

Namjoon walked into his office, rubbing his forehead as he thought about the big fight with the Red Skulls. If they use atomic bombs in the fight, they would definitely not win, let alone survive.

His thoughts were being snapped as he heard his phone ringing.

123-456-789-189-000-8812629 (unknown number) is calling...

Accept / Decline

"Dang, that's such a long number." Namjoon muttered before picking it up.

The first thing he heard was shouting in the background. It took him some time to realized that they were shouting in Japanese.

"Is this the stupid Nunjon guy from Alpha Woofs?" A guy said, a little not fluent.

Namjoon frowned. "Yes, and you are?"

"Red Skulls' Ken Kotaro."

"What do you want from us?" Namjoon demanded, and Kotaro laughed through the phone.

"It's been more than a decade already, but Great Leader's anger has not decrease yet towards you,"

"We want to fight and show every dead head of an Alpha Wolf to Great Leader. We want praise from Great Leader." He said.

Namjoon chuckled. "Dream big, ma bro."

"Watch your mouth, Nunjon. Watch us stick our bombs up to our assholes and explode your inner organs, like what your ancestors did to Great Leader's father,"

"Oh, and do not forget to say bye-bye to your house." Kotaro laughed before ending the call.

My house? Namjoon thought before his instincts suddenly told him to check around the house. He went through every CCTV around the mansion then something had caught his eye.

He turned back to check the CCTV footage on the doorstep, and his eyes widen to see a large, box-like structure strapped to the main door of the mansion.

He zoomed in closer to the figure and saw that it had only eight seconds left before it blows.

Namjoon quickly scanned the living room, and saw all the fighters sitting on the couch chatting. He quickly shouted through the mic, "All of you! Get away from the living room!"

All the fighters looked up at him confusingly through his glass office---

---then the bomb exploded.

It had sent all the fighters flying. Like superheroes.

Jimin and Jungkook tried to hold onto the ground, but ended up flipping the couches over. Bambam was pushed against the wall by the force of the radiation.

Lisa and Taehyung were the worst---they flew so high until their bodies landed on the huge glass table, which unfortunately broke and sent them dropping to the the ground, with all the broken glass scattered around, on and in them.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin came out from the technology lab, and shocked to see what was happening in front of their eyes.

"Holy shit! What happened to our door?!" Yoongi screamed.

Namjoon's phone rung again, he grabbed it from his table and swiped it angrily.

"Like what you see, huh? Bet you---"

"You son of a bitch." Namjoon gritted his teeth, causing Kotaro to chuckle.

"On Saturday---Penguin Alley and 1am sharp, Great Leader will be coming from Japan to see you. Fail to do so, he'll show up in front of your mansion... with more bombs. Hahahahahah---*beep*"