Bullet XXVI

among all the liskook and blacktan books, how did you found The Descendants? just curious heh

"Hello Mr Kim, are you the guardian of Lisa and Jeon?" Principal Kang asked the man who walked into her office.

"Yes, and why am I called here?" He asked, as he sat between Lisa and Jungkook.

"Mr Kim, I'm sorry to say this but Lisa and Jeon, their academic marks are terribly low compared to the other students." Madame Kang shook her hand as she handled the report sheet marks to Mr Kim.

LISA MAMAMOO

Art - A
Biology - B
Physics - D
History - C
Chemistry - C
Geography - D
English literature - D
Korean literature - C
Physical Education - A
Co-curricular activities - A
Discovery Mathematics - C
Additional Mathematics - D

JEON K.

Art - A
Biology - D
Physics - D
History - C
Chemistry - D
Geography - C
English literature - C
Korean literature - B
Physical Education - A+
Co-curricular activities - A
Discovery Mathematics - E
Additional Mathematics - U

His jaw dropped as he saw the results, and Lisa and Jungkook was sure that they were going to be in big, big trouble when they get back home.

And they were right

"You stupid lil' fucking piece of shits!" Jin said and whacked both of their heads with their report cards. "You fucking embarrassed me! In front of the principal!"

"No, I am not disappointed at your results---but your fucking attitudes! Getting scolded from the professors for watching old vines in classes, getting detention for dozing off on History classes and picking up fights with students which sizes are three times bigger than you? What the fuck is wrong with you both?!"

Yoongi walked into the living room. "Lisa and Kook picked up fights in school?" Jin nodded a yes angrily. "Did you both won?" Lisa and Jungkook nodded happily. "That's ma swaggers." He pointed at the both of them before walking away.

"C'mon! The tradegame starts in a few minutes!" Taehyung shouted as Bambam and Jimin scurried down the stairs with all their supplies in their hands.

"Who are you fighting against today?" Namjoon walked to Taehyung and asked. "BtoB, they're trading a huge amount of money with us so we should not loose this opportunity." Taehyung replied, and turned to look at the maknaes. "Yah, you both coming?"

"Hell yeah." They both said in unison before walking towards the fighters, but before they could, Jin got up from the couch and pushed them back to the table.

"Hoho hell naw bitches. You hold a pen, and finish all your assignments you both haven't completed for the past few weeks." Jin ordered as Jungkook and Lisa whined some gibberish like children.

"Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin will be going on a meeting with some illegal hackers and I will be having a meeting with other gangs, so you both will be home alone." Namjoon stated.

Jin threw them a pendrive, which hit Jungkook's coconut head. "That consists of a copy of the CCTV footages around the house. You both are in charge of the security for now. And when I come back and see that your homeworks are still undone, I will not hesitate to starve you both for a week." Jin warned in the most deadly, but motherly tone before slamming the door shut, leaving the two maknaes alone in the mansion.

Jungkook held up his palm which made Lisa confused. "What?" She asked.

"Give me your answers."

"What? No! I had to give 20 dollars to Minho for them! And no I ain't giving you any shit. Do it by yourself." Lisa said firmly and Jungkook whined. "Pleaseeeeeee" Jungkook gave her his cutest doe eyes.

Lisa did not threw a glance at the pouting boy otherwise she would get affected by his cuteness, so she continued to do her assignments with Minho's biology answers in a piece of paper beside her.

"We're home bitches!" Taehyung screamed out loud. "Guess how much ka-ching we've won!"

Lisa stood up from her chair. "A thousand? Two?"

Yoongi shook his head. "I'll give you a hint; Bruno Mars."

Lisa's eyes widen and her lips formed into a huge smile. "Oh hell to my ass you guys won 24 karats?!"

All the members cheered and screamed. "This is way better than going to a casino to lose-"

"Guys."

"I know! Let's go buy beer-"

"Guys!" Jungkook repeated, voice a little louder and urgent. This time all the attention had turned to him. He was looking at his laptop confusingly and constantly moving the mouse.

Everyone crowded to his laptop to see what was happening, and to their surprise, they saw a lot of red dots, which indicates a lot people surrounding the mansion.

"Someone's intruding our house!" Jin said. "It's the Red Skulls!"

"Shit! They are crowding around the main door!" Jungkook screamed.

Everybody held up their weapons and aimed at the door. They were all nervous and excited to see what was going to happen.

Suddenly, the door exploded, the radiation tried to send them fly backwards but they already had the instincts to hold themselves to the ground.

As they opened their eyes, they saw a lot of mafias coming into their house and aiming their guns on each of their heads. They were all wearing black and had bandanas on and caps to cover their hair.

"Where is Lisa and Bambam?!" A man yelled loudly.

"Fuck off, Red Skulls! We ain't giving you any of our members!" Namjoon yelled loudly, and causing the mafias to look at each other confusingly.

"What the fuck dude! We ain't Red Skulls!" A female voice yelled at Namjoon and she pressed her machine gun harder on his head.

"Noona?" Taehyung said and looked at the eyes of the girl.

The girl looked at Taehyung, and furrowed her eyebrows. Taehyung pulled off his bandana, and a small gasp was heard from her.

She took of her mask, leaving everyone, especially Lisa and Bambam shocked.

It was Kim Jisoo.

Jisoo ran to Taehyung, who's arms were opened wide as she jumped onto him and embraced him like a koala bear.

"Brother.." She whispered happily, as she hugged him tighter.

A mafia pulled off her mask, which happened to be Rose who was shedding tears happily. "PARK CHAEYOUNG!" Lisa screamed before jumping on Rose, suffocating her with a tight hug.

As Lisa got down from Rose, a tall man scooped her up and spun her around. "You stupid kid, I missed you!" The man took off his mask and Lisa yelled happily, "Mark!"

Yugyeom and Youngjae were dabbing crazily with Bambam while Jinyoung and Jackson stood there, watching the memorable scene upon their eyes.

"W-why are you all here?" Lisa asked as Rose crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

She wiped the tears which were leaking in the younger's eyes. "Love and loyalty, isn't that what we stand for?"