Bullet VI

Lisa, "When an object touches water, it will eventually turn wet. But the water itself isn't wet."

Jeon, "Water is wet."

Lisa, "No, Jeon. Water isn't wet! If your finger touches water, it will become wet but the water isn't wet!"

Jeon, "...Then water is dry???"

Lisa, "Yeah."

Jeon, "But if water is dry, isn't that supposed to be ice instead? Water turns ice because the water turns dry right? So if the water is in a liquid state then the water is wet!"

Lisa, "NooOOoOoOOOoo!"

Then she saw Mark in his sunglasses, looking around with both hands waving around as if he was blind. "Hey, what's he doing here?"

Jeon frowned, "Who is that?"

Lisa looked back at him. "My uncle. I need to go now, bye!" She waved. "And water isn't wet!"

The fellow hacker looked ridiculous, really. Everyone was staring at him in confusement while some girls were squealing about how clumsy and cute he looked.

She walked towards him and shook his shoulders. "Hey Tuan."

"Who? Lisa?"

"The actual hell?! Its me, Lisa! Are you wearing some contact lenses now?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, and are you carrying any guns right now 'cause I just saw some red thingie---but first can you lead me to the restroom? I need to take the contacts off."

"No, I didn't bring any weapons today..." She grabbed his hand and walked pass everybody who were staring at them.

"Hey nerd, is he blind or what?" A boy asked, and Lisa responded,

"He turns blind when he sees fake people, and apperently everyone's fake in this school."

Mansion 69

"Afternoon, leader-nims." Both Mark and Lisa greeted the two when they walked in the mansion.

"Welcome back," Jaebum turned to Mark, "Tuan, please explain what you have seen during your trip to Lisa's college."

All four of them sat on the couch. Mark began, "I was walking down the hallways with the contact lenses and---"

"Ay! Ay! Ayyy! We want to listen too!" Yugyeom, Rose, Youngjae, Jisoo, Bambam, Jinyoung and Jackson rushed into the living room and flopped onto the sofas.

"Kay, start now!" Youngjae enthusiastically ordered.

Mark began his story. He explained how he saw a red flicking light in a person's jacket and assumed that it just was Lisa, not until Lisa herself admitted that she did not bring any weapons with her.

It was quite a big deal as hoodie dude was not only going incognito but also carrying a gun with him to school.

Lisa lets her body drop onto her bed in tiredness.

The Alpha Wolves had pressured Lisa more to find hoodie dude as soon as possible before he starts to use the gun on anyone.