Bullet VIII

"ALOHA SUNDAY MORNING!" Taehyung barged into the house and screamed on top of his lungs. He threw his luggage aggressively into the living room and took out his glasses.

"It's Saturday afternoon." Jungkook, who was sitting on the couch said, almost whispering. He had a needle of the IV dripper inserted into his left hand.

Taehyung lowered his shades and stared. "What the hell happened to yo-" before he could finish, Jungkook passed out.

"Anddd he fell asleep."

Seokjin came out of the kitchen, "Oh, hey V. How's your trip to Russia?"

"Those Russian gangs were so aggressive. They threatened me saying, 'Aye, listen you Asian bubu, if you ain't gon' handle us them grenades after we give your our pistols ya gonna die, bubu.' I mean like, chill man I ain't gonna steal for shit.. and what the heck is a bubu?!"

Taehyung sighed, pointing at the younger whose skin was pale as snow. "What happened to this dude?"

Seokjin, "Remember the mysterious gang whom you got shot by really badly? Jungkook fought with them this morning and a member threw a explosive bomb at them."

Jimin came out from the kitchen, "So Kook passed out by inhaling the radioactive substances from the bomb."

Taehyung frowned, "Oh, so it was that gang's doing again. I'm really curious about them. Ya know there's rumors that they're the members of Alpha Wolves?"

"And where did you heard that from?" Jimin asked.

The bandana man shrugged, "From Seventeen, I guess? Or Wanna One. Wait---no, I heard it from Felix from Stray Kids---shit, I don't remember."

"He's right," Taehyung, Jimin and Seokjin turned to the voice.

Hoseok leaned on the wall, cross-armed. "They're the wolves."

He approached the boys. "When Jungkook was shot on the left leg, Yoongi and I performed an operation to extract the bullet out."

Jimin, "And..?"

The sound of bootsteps echoed around house when Yoongi walked into the scene, still wearing the white doctor gown

The resting-face man held out a golden bullet with the blue gloves stained with Jungkook's blood.

The three mafias squinted their eyes in concentration, only to see two letters craved on the bullet,

BP

Yoongi smiled lazily. "Hip hip hooray."

"Lisa, how did Eleven came back alive on Season two? And she grown so much! I mean- LOOK AT HER HAIR! Lisa come here quick!" Mark screamed.

"I'm busy stiching Yugyeom's wound, go call Peach or someone else!" Lisa yelled through her disposable mask.

"Lisa, did you just call me a Bitch?!"

"No, Jinyoung! I said Peach!"

"Bitch!"

"PEACH!"

"Pranpriya, focus on the wound!" Bambam scolded.

"Okay okay." She said, carefully repeating the stitches three more times. "Andd, I'm done."

She threw the utensils on the tray and wiped her sweat. "Oof, that was longer than I thought." Lisa turned to her brother. "Bams, you can take over the rest?"

Bambam rolled his eyes. "'Course I can. We were trained to do these for five years."

Lisa walked out from the surgery room, dumping her mask and gloves into the bin.

Call Jeon?
Yes/No

Jeon? Is that you?

*cough* uhh yes, hi Lisa.

Are we still up for the game? I'm still going to your house, right?

My house? For what?

To play overwatch, remember?

*cough**cough**cough**cough*

Are, you sick? Did you go to the hospital?

N-No

Why not?

I h-hate going to the---

I'm coming over.

What?!

'Who's that?'

J-Just a friend of mine

'Can I speak to him, or her?'

*shuffles*

Hello?

Umm... hi?

What's your name?

Mamamoo Lisa

Italics - Jin / "Bold - RM"

Should we let her come?

"First of all, who is she?"

Jungkook's school friend

"Then what would you do if she's actually a police or a mafia? Or even worse, an Alpha Wolf from Jennie and Jaebum's side?"

My apologies. I'll call it off then.

"Hold on, what's her name?"

Lisa Mamamoo, I think she's a Thai as I heard her mentioning that country.

"Thailand, huh? I think she can give me some information of the mysterious mafias named Pranpriya Manoban and Kunpimook Bhuwakul which ran away to Seoul for escape, because I want them both to be in my gang when you find them."

Yes, sir.