Bullet XXIX

Who do you ship jisoo with among the got7 members? I really want to know :)

Everytime Jisoo stepped on the floor, her boots would create a squeaky noise which completely ruined the quiet atmosphere around the large mansion.

Her machine gun was held on her chest as she continued to patrol all the rooms to search for her target.

"Im Jaebum, would you come out now so I can kill you without wasting any more time?" Jisoo called out in fustration.

Five minutes later which felt like five centuries for Jisoo, she finally heard Jaebum's voice inside an office room.

Without hesitation, she busted into the room and began shooting everywhere like a maniac. "YOLOOO!!!" She screamed out loud as she fired bullets everywhere the room, destroying every single thing inside.

After she had finished all her ammo, she looked at the mess she made, and found that there was actually no one in the room.

"Jisoo?" Someone placed their hand on her shoulder behind her back, causing her to turn around alertly.

"Oh, hey Jennie." Jisoo slapped her hands away from her shoulder, rolling her eyes in a rude and obvious way. Before she could spit out all the bullshit on her face, Jennie engulfed her into a tight hug.

"Jisoo, I am truly sorry for what I have done to Lisa and B-Bambam!" Jennie sobbed on Jisoo who was talking a moment of time to realize what was actually happening.

"I really don't know w-what to do right now! Now I had realized something; family members are more important than the stupid key!" Instead of sobbing, Jennie started to yell loudly about her mistakes, which startled the older.

Jisoo pulled on an awkward expression and laughed fakely. "Uhh.. are you done now? This is so weird please get off." She pushed Jennie away and dusted off her leather jacket.

"What's going on here?" A familiar voice was heard behind Jennie.

It was Namjoon.

Jisoo's eyebrows creased and her jaw hung low. "N-Namjoon? W-what are you doing here?"

Before anyone could speak furthermore, Jaebum appeared behind him, yawning loudly. Jisoo gritted her teeth and walked towards him.

"You bastard," She raised her left leg to pull something out, which happened to be a dagger. "I'm dragging you down to hell with me." Jisoo whispered to his ear and slowly pressed the knife below his jaw.

Namjoon's eyes widen and pushed Jisoo away forcefully, causing her to fall and her face to hit directly the floor.

"Are you gonna kill Jaebum? For real?" He walked towards her and squatted down to her level.

She wiped the blood oozing out from her nose. "He was the reason for the death of my godmother!"

Jaebum's eyes squinted. "What."

Jisoo pointed the accusing finger at Jaebum. A tear rolled down to her cheeks. "You shouldn't have took me from the streets three years ago... Eomoni died from depression because of that."

"And you want to kill Jaebum for that?" Jennie asked, and Jisoo nodded hesitatingly.

"Jisoo.." Namjoon looked at her with a hurtful expression. He shook his head. "That's not how it works."

Jisoo glared at Namjoon as she stood up from the floor. "What the hell do you mean by that?"

"You wanted to kill Jaebum because he kidnapped you from the streets, right?" Jisoo nodded.