Bullet XI

Lisa's Point of View

RM, "The reason why I needed to speak to you was because you are a Thai and I hope you can give me some information about these two people."

Information? Sure! The information about this two people is that the girl is actually me and the boy is my bro, Bambam!

No, guys. I didn't say that.

"Pranpriya and Kunpimook were last seen in Suvarnabhumi Airport before their departure to Seoul. The reason why they left Bangkok was still a mystery, but rumors said that they were kicked out of their gang because they offended the mafia lord."

"But the Thai siblings were much more different than any other mafias!" I blurted out.

RM lets out a disapproving sound. "What the hell do you mean by that? They're mafias. What makes them so different from the others?"

Come on, Lisa. Hold it together.

"They... they don't simply kill innocent people. They only kill people who.. who wronged them! You know? That's why the people still hold a bit of respect for them."

RM clicked his tongue. "I see. Do you, by any chance ever talked to them?"

I sighed. "Nobody ever wants to talk to them. I reckon they might be one of the most loneliest people in the world. There's no love or happiness being a mafia. And yes, I talked to them before."

"You talked to them before? Then how come you're still alive?" RM asked, confused.

I smiled. "Like I said, they don't kill innocent people."

"I see, since they don't kill innocent people, and if you happens to meet them again, tell them this, 'No matter what happens, make sure to love yourself before loving others.' And that goes same to you, Lisa."

I cracked a smile. "Oh uhm.. thank you? You too, I guess."

I tried to remember the route back to Jeon's room. Was it left first then right or the other way around?

Someone tapped my shoulders. "Hello?"

I shrieked and placed both my hands on my chest. "Jesus! Everyone's freaking me out here!"

"Oh! I didn't mean to scare you!"

I looked at him. "I guess you're one of Jeon's hyungs? Exactly how many are there in this house?"

"Seven. I'm the third youngest. Nice to meet you, I'm Chim."

We were walking silently back to Jeon's room until Chim spoke, "So, how's school, Lisa?"

"School? Worse than hell---but at least I have Jeon to talk to." I shrugged.