Bullet XII

Lisa walked back to Mansion 69, and when she opened the door, she was greeted by all the 10 members.

They all stared at her with different expressions and Yugyeom spoke. "How's your trip to your friend's house?"

Jisoo, "Hey Lisa, are you okay? We're so worried about you."

Lisa stared up at her, suddenly remembering the picture of her in the room. "Jisoo, you..."

"Yes?" Jisoo asked.

Lisa chuckled to herself. "Nevermind."

Everyone gave her space to enter the mansion as they were blocking the doorway. No words were exchanged between them and the girl anyone.

"What the hell happened?" Mark hissed. "I don't know... she never acted like this before." Jisoo replied with a frowned.

"Give her some space, I'm scared that she'll shoot down all of us if we break her bubble again."

"Chill dude, she's not that type of person." Bambam reassured, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, but who knows? I mean, did you see her face just know? I swore I got goosebumps for a sec." Jinyoung rubbed his arms, feeling slightly frightened.

Lisa's Point of View

I walked to my room, taking out my big glasses and removing the fake braces from my teeth.

"Just go anywhere you want, except for the doors which are painted red." Jin stated.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I'm sure you read at least the first book of Harry Potter. So, imagine the forbidden floor is a red room. And you know what happened when Harry and his friends entered in there, right?"

I frozed.

Jin smiled eeriely. "Yeah, someone was in there. Someone dangerous."

I've never read any Harry Potter before so I ran down to the computer lab. I switched on Mark's computer and sat down on his chair, searching for some Harry Potter information.

"The Third-Floor Corridor, known as the Forbidden Corridor in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, is a corridor on Hogwarts' third floor. At the start of the year, students are warned to stay away from it if they do not wish to die a most painful death. The---"

The door opened, revealing Jackson holding a cup of coffee. "Oh, hey Liz. What happened to you just now? You were like all scary and shit. And what are you doing with Mark's laptop?" He slowly walked towards me.

"Hey Jackson, I need to go now." I got up and walked pass him, leaving him dumbfounded.

"You sure you don't want any coffee?"

"No thanks! I don't drink black coffee anyway." I yelled back.

"Looks like you're trying to enter a red room. And if you do, you'll be in big trouble." Suga said.

"What kind of trouble?"

"I cannot tell, but all I can say is that you'll be in very, very big trouble." He squinted his eyes, before showing a sinister smirk.

My head started to throb as I kept walking.

"Oh, and Lisa, incase you don't know, Jeon actually has two sides." V said.