Shopping

The next day you were looking for your cousins' class and of course, got lost. You had no idea where you were or where you were supposed to go since your amazing and lovely cousin hadn't told you what class he was in. You were slightly cursing inside of your head but since it was break it didn't really matter. As long as you were back in class in time. As walking around you probably didn't want to but still walked into someone. You were about to fall on the floor when something stops you.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking ahead." You said and blushed when you realized that you walked into Nishinoya.

"No, it's my fault." Noya said. "What are you doing in here? This is second year floor." He said then. You scratched your neck and laughed a bit.

"I got lost." You admit. You wanted to get away from this awkward situation.

"Oh I see. Where were you going?" Noya asked.

'Why does he asks so many questions?' You thought.

"I was looking for Daichi's classroom, because I have to tell him something. But he hasn't tell me where his class is." You said.

"I can take you there."

'No don't. Just tell me where it is before you make me flush too much. How do you even do that?' You thought.

"Can't you just tell me where it is?" You asked.

"Nope." Then he took you hand, making your heart skip a beat, and started to walk towards your cousins classroom.

"And here we are." Noya said. He let go of your hand and you quickly bowed to him.

"Thank you, Nishinoya-senpai." When you stood up straight and saw his face you get startled.

"A-are you okay, Nishinoya-senpai?!" You asked. He looked like he could faint any moment now. You put your hands on his shoulders and shake him.

"Noya-senpai! Say something!" That was the last he could take. He fell on the floor just at the moment when Daichi came outside from his class.

"(Y/N)?"

"Help! I think I killed Nishinoya!" You said panicking. Daichi walked to you and took Nishinoya from the floor.

"Don't worry. He's fine." He said and then started to walk towards nursery.

"No his not." You said.

"He's like Tanaka but worst. Besides you are a girl. When Hinata called him senpai, he wasn't as bad, but because you are a girl he fainted." Daichi said while laughing a little. "Glad his this small or it would be impossible to get him anywhere." You looked at him murderously.

"I dare you to say that again." You said.

"Right, sorry." He said. You opened the door to the nursery and he laid Noya on the bed. "What were you doing on third floor anyway?"

"Looking for you. I got lost and Noya took me there." You told. "I'm not able to come to your practice, but I will come to training camp."

"How come?"

"I'll go shopping with Kiyoko and Chiyoko for the training camp, so that we have food. We are also going to clean up the place." You said. He said it was okay and to be careful. You nodded and then went to your class.

*Time skip, the moment that everyone loves*

You were waiting outside by the gate when Kiyoko came to you.

"We better get going." She said. "Chiyoko has roller-blades so she will catch us fast." You nodded and then started to walk.

"Do you have the list of everything we have to buy?" You asked.

"No, but Chiyoko has it. She told me she was awake so late that she could make the list done." Kiyoko said and you nodded to her. You started to hear someone coming from behind of you and turned to look at the way.

"Sorry for being late." Chiyoko said as she stopped in front of you. "I have the list of what we have to buy. Mostly food. But then I got this amazing idea that we should buy some stuff for us." She continued. You looked at Kiyoko and then back to her.

"If we have money after this we can." Kiyoko said.

"Some girl time. Let's go!" Chiyoko said and started to roll forward with speed that you and Kiyoko could keep up. When you reached to the shopping center she took her roller-blades off and gave you the list.

"There is mostly food. Like rice and some other things." Chiyoko said.

"Let's go to that shop." You said pointing to one of the food stores. You went in and started to run after everything you had to buy. You got like two bags full of food.

"These are heavy as." Kiyoko said.

"Say no more. How come sensei put us to buy the most heaviest food in the store?" You said.

"No matter what. There is sale on the clothing store. Let's go!" Chiyoko said and took the bags. You went in the store and started to look around. You found some, since Chiyoko and Kiyoko put you in the fitting room and gave you something you had to try on. You went into another store after another.

"Wait. I need to check that place out." Chiyoko said and went in.

"Futuristic Destiny? What is that store?" You asked.

"Place where Chiyoko always visits. Never buys anything though." Kiyoko told you. "None sense let's go in." You went there and started to wander around the place.

"It's very comfortable in here." You said. There was many people thought but even with that the place was in peace.

"What do you like?" Chiyoko asked. She had walked behind you when you didn't notice.

"It's nice." You and Kiyoko said at the same time.

"Thanks. I created this shop but my aunt takes care of it for now. When I graduate from college I'll take over this place and expand it. We do the clothes by ourselves." Chiyoko said and checked the clock. "We better get going or we are going to be late. I say you go. I need to go to that volleyball shop quick." You and Kiyoko started to walk towards the doors of the shopping center.

"We better go quick. Boys are going to be hungry when they come and I bet the place is a bit of a mess." Kiyoko said as you waited for a bus.

"So we still need to clean and make the food?" You asked as you hopped in the bus and started to find a place to sit. Kiyoko nodded.

"Something like that."