More memories

A/N: Just in case you probably didn't know but since the last memory was from six years behind Yamanaka was 14, Mishima was 13, Udai, Achikita and Toyoda were 11, Takeyuki, Otaki and Imagawa were 10 and Kobayashi was 9. And in this one Yamanaka is 17, Mishima 16, Udai, Achikita and Toyoda 14, Otaki, Imagawa, Takeyuki 13 and Kobayashi 12.

Another memory of JNWVT

After the loss to other team the girls had been practicing more. Every day they trained until they felt like they were burning. One day two years later the gym door opened to reveal two orange haired girls to walk in.

"Hi! I'm Tenkubashi Seina." Girl who had shorter hair said.

"And I'm Tenkubashi Sakae." Girl with longer hair said.

"Great, twins." Toyoda said.

"Oh come on. I invited them when I saw them play volleyball just like I did with you all." Udai said walking to the twins. "Thanks for coming. We really need your help. Show us what you got." Girls nodded and they started to play three against three game. Tenkubashi twins weren't actually bad so girls took them into their team.

"Okay girls get here." Udai said. They all sit down on the floor. "We'll get our numbers soon but we also need few more players."

"I asked if my sister would like to come and she said okay." Mishima said.

"That's good. When can she come?"

"Tomorrow."

The next day girls got new player with name Mishima Daruma. She had two other girls with her.

"These two are Shirakawa Fumiko and Hiramatsu Leiko." She said.

"Nice to meet you." They all said.

"Let's see what you got. I really hope you three are good." Yamanaka said. Shirakawa rise her hand.

"I'm libero. I have never played any other role." She said.

"That's okay. Ne is the one you can ask help if you need it."

After just few months they had gotten themselves better and it seemed like other teams had no way to beat them. Yet again they were standing on the court facing that one team they once lose.

"Today we will beat them." Udai said. "All we need to do is believe and do our best. Now let's go and get them!"

On that day they had their crushing victory. Right after that one day the hellish training continued and their team started to win every match. Their name changed from Japan Women's Volleyball Team to Japan National Women's Volleyball Team. It surprised everyone when they started to go abroad to win matches.

End of memory

The next day after the match was pretty much of after pain feel. (Dunno what in the world is that feeling when you are down as hell, not even in my own language. How can person be this dump?) It got harder to listen in class.

"(Y/N), you look not well."  Rini say.

"I heard you lost yesterday." Miki say. You nodded. You were sitting in your classroom at the moment. You were reading the plot of your act.

"How are going to concentrate it you feel so down?" You stood up.

"I'll go to the bathroom." You walked away. You went in the toiled and tears came right away.

"Damn it! Why the heck am I so emotional?!" You curled down on the floor.

"Are you okay?" You turned around and faced Hitoka.

"No."

"I heard what happened, I'm sorry."

"No need, it wasn't your fault." Door to the bathroom opened again.

"I know it's hard for everyone, but they will get over it. There is always a loser and a winner." Chiyoko said and hugged you. What was funny was that she took Hitoka in the hug too. Hitoka's face was so funny it made you laugh. She got so surprised.

"Ah, I forgot. What is your name?" Chiyoko asked from Hitoka. This made you more happier cause it was funny that senpai who doesn't know her kouhai's name just randomly hugs her.

"Yachi Hitoka, same class as (Y/N)."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Udai Chiyoko, third-year."

"Nice to meet you Udai-senpai." Hitoka said and bowed. You guys started some kind of conversation until Hitoka left back to classroom. You and Chiyoko went to the gym where everyone except the third-years were. Just when you got the idea they had retired they run into the gym and all could start to practice. Their goal right now was the spring nationals.

"Hey (Y/N). Why are your eyes red?" Noya asked. You turned to him and gave a sweet smile.

"Guess I'm just so emotional I started to cry." He suddenly hugged you.

"Please don't." You smiled and gave him a quick peck on cheek before sending him away to the practice.

The rest of the day you watched the practice and hoped the best for the team.

After the practice ended you were walking with Noya since he requested ice cream. You two were in silence but it was comfortable silence. From the corner of your aye you saw him eat his popsicle with two bites leaving you amused.

'How the hell? My head hurts just by thinking about it.' You thought.

"Doesn't that hurt your brain?" You asked still licking your own slowly.

"Nope. Not after you've done it many times." He says. "Btw your ice cream is melting down your hand." He pointed to your ice cream. You sighed and stared to lick it off. You then ate your ice cream away before it all melted.

"What?" You asked when you saw him staring at you.

"Nothing. Just started to wonder what all you could do with you tongue~" He teased. You felt the blush crept on your face.

"E-excuse me. Wha-" You were interrupted by him kissing you. Of course you melt into the kiss since you have done it many times before. Bad choice. He slipped tongue into your mouth, making you let out a soft moan. You pushed away and backed few steps covering your mouth.

"W-w-what was t-that?" You said. You didn't even want to know what were you looking like right now.

"Hmm-m... Your ice cream didn't taste that bad." He said. Noya then turned to look at you straight to eyes. "Your moan was really cute. Wanna do it again?"