After match

"Next!" Udai commanded and next player took a running start and jumped up to slam basketball basket trimmings. (Y/N) took the grip of ladders while Yachi climbed up.

"9'9." As Yachi said the number out, Kiyoko wrote it up.

"Next."

"10'11."

"Next."

"11'."

"Next."

"10'8"

"Next."

"9'11."

"Nishinoya, leave basketball club alone. And get off from that net!"

"I'm done with the word next. Last one, Hinata!" The air got tense as he put white dust on his fingers and got ready to jump. He jumped surprising basketball club members.

"What is it?!" Kageyama and Hinata yelled at the same time.

"Chill you two. If we hurry, Yachi will fall from ladders." (Y/N) said to the two idiots.

"It's 10 feet and 11 inches." Yachi announced, making Kageyama look proud of himself and Hinata suffer on the floor.

"Next up is block height. And after that fingertip height." Udai said. Boys get into action once she stated their names. It was all over in no time. After getting done Takeda run into gym hall with message.

"Kageyama-kun, you have been invited to an all-Japan youth intensive training camp!"

"All!"

"Japan?!"

"JAPAN?!"

"Kaedé and Neko has been there. They said it was tough but instructive." Chiyoko said to (Y/N) while boys were yelling amused. They started to ramble about it and Chiyoko suggested to take (Y/N)'s spiking, blocking and fingertip height.

"Let's also check your personal height." (Y/N) nodded agreeing.

"Let's see. Spiking 8'85, blocking 8'5 and fingertip 6'. And you are..."

"5'27. 5'27. Please be 5'27!"

"5 feet and 2,9 inches tall." Chiyoko said.

"Damn it! I haven't grown at all."

"At least you are taller than Neko so you have someone to look down at." Chiyoko laughed. "*deep sigh*She's going to kill me if you tell her what I said." It was (Y/N)'s turn too laugh.

"So you guys got your rambling done? We shall take group picture now, shall we?"

"Yes!" (Y/N) and Yachi went to stand with Kiyoko while Chiyoko went on the other side of row. Once picture was taken Chiyoko told other girls to stay.

"Why? Is there something you want to tell us?" Yachi asked curiously.

"Oh, no. It's just that me and Momo, you remember from Karasuno VS Shiratorizawa game, had this thing  where we took a picture together as the only girls in club. We have taken a picture every year. So let's take one." Chiyoko told.

"What pose we should take this year?" Kiyoko asked.

"Well, on our first year we were just standing. Just standing, Kiyoko! That is not interesting!" Chiyoko started to shake Kiyoko by her shoulders. Said girl let out a laugh.

"I'm sorry. But we had just met each other." She said.

"Second year, however we were standing a little bit like this and had our other hand on our hips and the other saluted." Chiyoko made last years pose.