After all

"Cheers!!" At the moment we were celebrating graduates. Chiyoko, Kaedé and Gina graduated from high school, Momo from her college and Leiko and Fumiko from junior high school. Well the most important ones were the first three.

"My baby is growing up." Akari tears up.

"Mom, please..." Chiyoko sighs.

"Are you going to stay here for the next year too?" I turned to look at Sakae who asked the question from me.

"Yeah, I have no intention of going back anyway." With the future plans that I had now, I had no intention of going back to Finland and study there. Not when I had my life here. Neko let out a real long sigh.

"Two more years till I get rid of aaalll the idiots in Nekoma..." Chiyoko pats her on shoulder.

"Don't worry. If you ever come up with Fukurodani or Karasuno, there's Ayumi and Hitoka and (Y/N) who can keep your sanity in order."

"Oh yeah. You have a point there."

"Then there's also Inarizaki where I am the manager, suffering because of Miya twins. And Daruma's in Dateko." Rikona says. She has gotten her voice back, which was a huge surprise to her high school club when she fist time spoke with them. "And Yuri's in Seijoh."

"And if you ever come across with Shiratorizawa, I'll be there." We all turned to look at Leiko who took a long sip from her mug.

"YOU WHAT??!!"

"Heh, good luck with Shirabu and Goshiki." Kaedé says.

"Yeah, if I'll make it to the team."

"Are you sure you are going to be okay? After all what has happened to you." You asked from the dark pink haired girl.

"I'm not sure but I hope I will be okay."

"You are really going there?!" Seina asks shaking Leiko, making the younger ones eyebrows twitch.

"Y-yeah."

"I thought you didn't have a brain for that! You said you hate studying!" You could see the anime anger symbol on Leikos' face/head.

"Heh. I'm not an idiot like you. I get to the top three best certifications in my school." And if you didn't knew it yet, Fumikos' parents put Leiko into one of the most demanding junior high schools on the area, so even if she wouldn't like studying, she would have to do that to get through.

"In that case you can join Shiratorizawa's swot group and study the best scores for yourself." Kaedé says with voice full of sarcasm and surprisingly for us (or just me) a teasing smirk on her lips.

"No thanks, I have my status."

"It feels so weird when you call Kenjiro by his surname." Yuri says.

"Oh I'm sorry, Shirabu." Kaedé says back.

"You did that on purpose!"

"M~m, you think so?" I shook my head and soon felt a hand on my shoulder.

"We are going to be second years. We are sempais." Neko says her eyes wide open by the sudden realization. I nod.

"Yeah. Me, you, Daruma and Sakae."

"HEY! I'm here too!" Seina says and waves her hands.

"Oh yeah. I forgot you are our age since you feel like junior high age kid." I told her.

"I'm literally the same age."

"Doesn't feel like it." Neko says. I agreed with her.

"What about you Fumiko?"

"I'll continue on going to boarding school. Or maybe private. I have to think about it." Fumiko says. "Or should I go to public school? Or perhaps-"

"Sure you will. Just remember you won't be getting much life experiences with that." Leiko says interrupting the other on purpose.

"Do you always have to be so mean to me!"

So far everything was going great. We had practice but this time it wasn't so intense as it was normally. Since the World Cup was coming up. Wait...

"THE WORLD CUP IS COMING UP??!!" I yelled right before the ball hit my face. They all stared at me before also realizing the fact.

"OMG! It's almost here!"

"AAaaaaa!!" I don't know why but this team has a habit of panicking. Even though this was one World Cup with others, they are still going all out.

"Okay team. There's no need to panic. We'll do this case just like any other." Chiyoko says getting everyone's attention. "Let's go there and win this thing!"

"Yeah!"

Gooossshhh!!! Cringe!! So I was checking out how I wrote the first chapters and uugghhh! I have like zillion mistake there. I feel horrified by the fact I put you guys to read it all... I'll start editing after this chapter is out.

This one was a little bit shorter, sorry.

And people, I'm going to need the child names soon. Not yet but soon. Mostly for your kids.

Till the next chapter.